Any Indiana People Out There??

fatmat789

Established Member
Well, Saturday at Muncie dragway was alot of fun! Unfortunately, I couldn't get any better then a 14.0@101mph. I'm definately gonna get a 13.9 or better next time. But it was my first time... and as everyone knows, you're kind of nervous and don't perform as well the first time ;) lol

I'm going back either this Wednesday night, this coming Saturday, or in a week from this Wednesday (Wed = only $15 for unlimited racing)

Orangesvtbb, there were 2 other 2003 Cobra's there. There was a blue one which was running mid 11's and an orange one that was running high 11's. Both were very nice cars!

The badass orange Cobra
716632_38_full.jpg

716632_44_full.jpg

716632_40_full.jpg

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
Hope you don't mind if a Buckeye chimes in! I live about 20 miles east of Richmond, been up to Muncie afew times in the Cobra. Fun drive up 35. :thumbsup:
Jeff

sedanman

Established Member
I live just north of Indy (Noblesville) and I work in Lafayette. I didn't make it to muncie much this last year but I am going to try to make it more this next year, unless they get bitchy about tech and toss me out. They only warned me this year.

ph363

Established Member
im an engineer right down the street at wabash. We should get together sometime and compare terminators. I think I might have seen you around before, do you have a set of chrome/polished wheels also?

sedanman

Established Member
I have a set of chrome rims too, but I rarely drive the cobra to work (4 times this year) because its so far 110 miles round trip. But I have had it up a few times to play with my friends H/C Z06 that lives up there. I am game for meeting up, just let me know when, hopefully we still have a nice day left.

sedanman

Established Member
Dan, I think I have passed you a few times on 65 in the cobra, I was in my cavalier :( I do the indy to laf. drive everyday. We need to set up a meet (in spring), since it appears there are far more SVT's in the area then I knew of!

RacerDan

Established Member
sedanman said:
Dan, I think I have passed you a few times on 65 in the cobra, I was in my cavalier :( I do the indy to laf. drive everyday. We need to set up a meet (in spring), since it appears there are far more SVT's in the area then I knew of!

If it was after 3pm heading south at about 75-80MPH then there is a good chance it was me. Spring meet sounds good, right now I'm in winter beater mode with the 90 lumina.

sedanman

Established Member
I hear you, I drive a 98 cav. everyday to work. It sounds like there is a solid 10-15 in central indiana!

ph363

Established Member
any of you svtoa indy members? they meet@kenny brown once a month. ive been wanting to drop in, but im always buisy.

RacerDan

Established Member
ph363 said:
any of you svtoa indy members? they meet@kenny brown once a month. ive been wanting to drop in, but im always buisy.

not a member.....aren't they mostly into road racing? One of the guys at KB was talking to me about svtoa and their next outing to putnam park. I said that sounded fun, then he told me I would have to install a cage since I have a vert........no thanks.

sedanman

Established Member
I road race out at putnam if you have never been its insanely fun. Go with the PCA (porsche club of america) I don't think verts have to have cages. I am not a SVTOA member since they have there meeting on monday nights and I have prior commetments on mon. nights.

Perhaps a big cook out for a bunch of indy SVT's come spring.

RacerDan

Established Member
sedanman said:
I road race out at putnam if you have never been its insanely fun. Go with the PCA (porsche club of america) I don't think verts have to have cages. I am not a SVTOA member since they have there meeting on monday nights and I have prior commetments on mon. nights.

Perhaps a big cook out for a bunch of indy SVT's come spring.

Spring cookout sounds good.

Road course action sounds fun, I'm not sure how hard I'd be willing to push it thought....upside down doesn't sound fun.

Users who are viewing this thread