Any Indiana People Out There??

Jordan_J

Established Member
I am from Muncie. Hey orangesvtbb, I haven't seen your car around anywhere. Do you drive it often?

orangesvtbb

Established Member
I don't drive that much because I am stuck in class all day everyday and then on the weekends I am too hungover in the daytime so that is probly why you dont see me. Have you seen a Red srt-4(skittle) with black choppy stripes on the side? He thinks his car is bad ass and everytime i see him its raining.

orangesvtbb

Established Member
I have no idea, do you got to ball state? I see you have some binary under your name on here....you a computer science major ?

Jordan_J

Established Member
Actually I don't goto Ball State, I was going to Ivy Tech for a semester then I decided to join the Air Force so I am just waiting for that. I put the binary under my name for no specific reason but I however am going to get an electronics or computer job in the AF.

fatmat789

Established Member
Muncie, IN as for now. I go to Ball State. I've seen that Red SRT-4 too. Its got Stage 1 on it (or atleast the S1 badge). You might have seen me around, I drive a Black '01 Cobra with the Roush Stage 3 kit on

fatmat789

Established Member
Thanks, yea I'm gonna go sometime at the end of April before finals with a few guys. A guy on my floor has a '97 GT w/ a shift kit, long tubes, X pipe, exhaust, pullies, ect. You should come out to the Muncie dragway with us

I haven't seen your Cobra around. Where do you live? The only other Cobra I've seen on campus is a black '01 identical to mine except its stock.

I live in the LaFollette complex, so unfortunately, gotta park the car at the baseball stadium :(

Last edited:

orangesvtbb

Established Member
Sorry its been so long man....these midterms before break are killen me. Hell yeah I will come out with you guys. I live over by the 5 way stop. Just PM me on here around the time your goin...

Users who are viewing this thread