Any Indiana People Out There??

1badass96GT

Established Member
Dyer, Indiana, but at school right now at Indiana University. I actually know people from Muncie, a lot of people from Evansville, and a couple from Greenwood.

I'm trying to go to the Dyno Day at Sutton High Performance but its the weekend after Spring break and don't know if I'll want to travel again. They do SCT tuning, and for quality I'd say they are great but I'm bias.

99whtsnke

Established Member
Any of you guys from Indiana know a good place to get some tints done around Bloomington?? or possible Indianapolis?

There is a guy in Bloomington that wants $165 for all 5 windows, seems a bit much??

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
01ziggy said:
anyone know of any dyno places in the area, i live on the border of IL and IN
We are having a Dyno Day (Saturday the 26th 2 days away) may have a spot or 2 open after all) :beer:

fatmat789

Established Member
Alright guys, a buddy of mine and I are going to Muncie Dragway on April 9th. The track opens at noon I believe - its the first day its opening. Both of us are students at BSU and we're leaving around noon, so if you're interested to go with us, you could meet up beforehand. If anyone else wants to join us, feel free to meet us there or let me know on this thread!

Last edited:

fatmat789

Established Member
Is everybody enjoying this damn nice weather while they can??! It seems like its 75* here in Muncie! Time to drive the Cobra ;)

BDAZSVT

Established Member
lime grn said:
Anyone Southwest IN going to t and t at greater evansville Raceway in chandler this weekend
:shrug: :shrug:
i should be there. Black Lightning, What will you be in?,,nevermind I just read your profile. That and your SN gives me a good idea about which truck is yours. If so when are you going to put the front back on?

Last edited:

lime grn

BDAZSVT said:
i should be there. Black Lightning, What will you be in?,,nevermind I just read your profile. That and your SN gives me a good idea about which truck is yours. If so when are you going to put the front back on?

Dont know about the front it still drive. but taking shawns orange mustang. Got et drags for it suspension is set up now and has a cage and reinforced the torque boxes. Hopefully she will be hooking up this time. you have the centerlines now, tech should be horrible we are going to get there early

BDAZSVT

Established Member
I know Shawn. He should be able to put down some decent times. If you tell him that a black Lightning will be there he will know me. And tell him to quit driving by my house and revving his engine or I will have the cop next door nail him for the slicks and no insurance!! lol

orangesvtbb

Established Member
I won't be there april 9th...my roomate is turning 21 and we are going to broadripple. I want to go though soon.

Users who are viewing this thread