Any Indiana People Out There??

Sabian576

Avon

Checking in from Avon here. While I no longer own an SVT, I do own an '06 Vista Blue Mustang GT. I sold my Black 04 Cobra, for the "new" mustang. I miss the power but I like the car, and the looks. I only know of one cobra around here it's an 03/04 Silver, I see him every now and then, but never met the guy.

dragaddict

Stock, a four letter word
Established Member
Hello from Evansville...

Kenny Brown is out of buisness, The building owner called us when they closed te see if we were interested in purchasing their assets...

Ben

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
green99svtsnake said:
all of us Indiana guys needs to set up a meet this summer on a nice cool day/evening meet in the middle?

That sounds good to me, I wouldn't mind hanging out with a different crowd for once.

sedanman

Established Member
RacerDan said:
Hey sedanman

Was that you on 865 this morning heading north?

Yes it was it was one of the rare occassions that I drove the car to work, I saw you and wondered if you were on the boards your car looked awesome!

RacerDan

Established Member
sedanman said:
Yes it was it was one of the rare occassions that I drove the car to work, I saw you and wondered if you were on the boards your car looked awesome!

Thanks, those black wheels really set your car off. I'm wanting to go the same route with mine.

I know what you mean about driving the car to work, I work at a large factory with a small parking lot.

cobra_fanatic

I wanna go fast!
Established Member
Thread is a little old but.....chiming in from Lowell here. I have a question for the NW Indiana crowd. Although I think Sutton HP has high prices, do they doo good work as far as tuning. I've got a 2.76RR pulley to put on and am needing a tune.

sedanman

Established Member
I know its a drive but I HIGHLY reccomend the drive to detroit to have Lidio@alternative auto do the tune.

1badass96GT

Established Member
cobra_fanatic said:
Thread is a little old but.....chiming in from Lowell here. I have a question for the NW Indiana crowd. Although I think Sutton HP has high prices, do they doo good work as far as tuning. I've got a 2.76RR pulley to put on and am needing a tune.

I'm a little bias since I used to work there. But, if you want to know what they can tune like, call and ask to talk to Jerry. He is the tuner, and extremely busy so he is hard to get a hold of. But talk to him for a few minutes and you'll definitely want him to tune your car. He thinks on a level like I've only seen a couple of times with cars. Thats why he can build a car for Renegade and have the class points lead his first year in it.

xXNovaXx

Established Member
I know I'd have trouble keeping up, but I'd like to tag along if we decide to meet up :).

Peace

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Damn......guess I should have looked in here a bit sooner!

Fort Wayne here too!

The only Black '03 Cobra in the area with an auto I believe!

Ken:beer:

Last edited:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
CATMACH said:
Shit, I'm drivin a Chevy now! :cuss:

Ken, I have met you before at EPP, when I had my black Mach. How's that Cobra doin?

So far so good! Tore down for upgrades/repairs as usual (in other words normal routine) lol. (new motor, and whatever else I can think of over the winter)

Ya sold the Mach? Got your eye on anything new, or just takin it easy for a while?

Oh, and you don't know where the hell Dean pulled a 9.89 at do you? I ran in to Bojrab a week or so ago, and he didn't say anything about that!

Ken:beer:

Last edited:

CATMACH

Crazy
Established Member
A firey moat with flame proof aligators, IN
Thats cool are you changing the shortblock or cams? Yeah ended up selling the Mach and bought an 06 Trailblazer SS :sleeping: well I got three kids! Hoping to get a notch to play with sometime. Not sure about Deans 9.89 havent seen him in a while, just heard about it here. I did hear something about a nitrous jet hitting a piston though.
See ya around, Jeremy :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread