Any Indiana People Out There??

BWH2003

Established Member
All the time. Im at halls almost every weekend during the summer. There's always four or so terminators in the parking lot. But you will be able to recognize me easily. Im the only red 04 with chrome rims and usually my friends red 03 with the machined rims is right next to it. I look forward to seeing you there.

Yeah Dean is great and probably one of the fastest cars up there. Amazing what he is doing with an eaton.

sedanman

Established Member
Yeah I will be out do you ever hit the South side? We are usually at the heritage house right off of 465 on east street south, tons of fun cars cruising around.

sedanman

Established Member
It does not look like I am going to make it down there tonight, I will pm you my phone number give a call if you are still around.

ph363

Established Member
last night was interesting. I made it to indy, and everything was going fine. Killed a few c5's, a fox and a ws6...and then it happened. An older cavalier happened to drop a mufler right in front of me in heavy traffic. Had no where to go and ended up hitting it.

No body damage, luckily the muffler didnt bounce and slid under the car. There was a point where both rear wheels were off the ground and the car was litterally sliding sideways on the muffler. After hearing numerous loud bangs and jolts, the car was finaly free.

At that second, I noticed my car had gotten very loud. I pulled over immediately, not thinking to get this guys license plate number, and noticed the car had a horrible exhaust leak and was missing at an idle. I got it home, looked at it, and found it wasnt as bad as I thought. The bolts from the front h-pipe joint had pulled out on both sides of the car, there is a 1 inch dent in the pro chamber, a muffler was dented slightly, and an o2 senser lost some wires. Im just glad it wasnt serious.

sedanman

Established Member
I made it out after all, did I meet you ph363? I meet up with a mineral gray or dsg car but I didn't get a name. I was on my chromies friday night.

ph363

Established Member
that wasnt me. I did see that guy though, in fact, i was looking for a place to turn around to run that guy down when I hit the muffler. My car is black with chromies.

sedanman

Established Member
Cool.

I saw a white 03/04 on chromies on I65 today it looked like a older guy driving it, it was headed south around Lebonon.

sedanman

Established Member
ph363 I think I saw you today on hwy 38 by the mall. I was in a rental focus because the front end of my cobra is peeling and they are repainting it. You have A-pillar gauges and you have short blonde hair?

ph363

Established Member
wasnt me, no blond hair and I wasnt in that area today. I dont think ive seen that car yet.

Last edited:

sedanman

Established Member
Hu, it looked good I think it had chromies I kinda caught it on the drive by. I have also seen a sonic blue one running around Lafayette sure has a lot of terminators.

orangesvtbb

Established Member
quick question...anyone seen my old Cobra? Its comp Orange so shouldn't be too many. Its supposed to be in Lafayette. I hope that guy isn't a pussy.

Last edited:

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
BWH2003 said:
All the time. Im at halls almost every weekend during the summer. There's always four or so terminators in the parking lot. But you will be able to recognize me easily. Im the only red 04 with chrome rims and usually my friends red 03 with the machined rims is right next to it. I look forward to seeing you there.

Yeah Dean is great and probably one of the fastest cars up there. Amazing what he is doing with an eaton.

Blah, blah, blah...there you go talking crap about my car again! Just kidding, yep, can't wait for it to finally get warm outside again. Speaking of Dean, I haven't seen him in quite a while...BTW, I'm from Fort Wayne also.

BWH2003

Established Member
Well at least I didnt tell everyone how slow it is. :) Its too cold for 98% of people that are in fort wayne to bring the cars out.

All I want to see is Dean race SDB and kick his ass so he will shut up!!

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'm 40 minutes north of fort wayne. We need to make a meet at Hall's Diner off lima and coliseum or something one of the upcoming weekends. First 60deg weekend

BTW: I have a white 99 GT. It's been at halls before. The motor is stock from the maf to the manifolds.

Last edited:

Hepcat007

Established Member
orangesvtbb said:
quick question...anyone seen my old Cobra? Its Performance Orange so shouldn't be too many. Its supposed to be in Lafayette. I hope that guy isn't a pussy.

Ive seen that car around here, that color is just awesome!! I haven't spoken to the owner though.

Users who are viewing this thread