Any Indiana People Out There??

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
CATMACH said:
Thats cool are you changing the shortblock or cams? Yeah ended up selling the Mach and bought an 06 Trailblazer SS :sleeping: well I got three kids! Hoping to get a notch to play with sometime. Not sure about Deans 9.89 havent seen him in a while, just heard about it here. I did hear something about a nitrous jet hitting a piston though.
See ya around, Jeremy :beer:

Scott did fill me in on the nitrous jet imprint on the piston...lol...that sux!

Yes, gonna do a Teksid based build with billet rods, all the studs all around, Canton pan, etc., etc., gonna go completly thru the heads with all new valvetrain, cams, etc.....Al Papitto is doing it for me thru Hermann (HBH)
Been planning on a 2.8 KB, but I'm also still debating the whole custom built turbo set-up too! For now I have another stock Eaton in case I haven't decided by the time the motor is done!

Later,
Ken:beer:

bolinger06

Established Member
Huntingtin Indiana here....1/2 hour south of Fort Wayne....I just got my supercharger and plan on getting everything tuned this coming spring. I know EPP moved to Columbia City and im planning on heading up there. Anyone have any good/bad experience with them?? I know they do SCT tuning and i have an SCT chip so i figured it's the best option. thank, Brady

Last edited:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
I remember racing a Cobra earlier this year on 37, but I don't think it was an 03. I think it was a Laser Red 97 or 98. It was southbound 37 at Tapp Road, south of Bloomington if I remember correctly. Nice car, it sounded great. Pretty even race, I think I started pulling up top a little bit.

Last edited:

sedanman

Established Member
I meet another Indy guy who is suppose to check in with a black GT500 conv. if you are viewing speak up.

Users who are viewing this thread