AED tune

jdcobra

Established Member
you didn't save them on the computer?

Even if I did save them I'd have to pay for an update I believe since I have a different xcal now. I'm assuming the xcal number is important otherwise they wouldn't ask for it

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I just got my AED tune from Shaun over the weekend. Car feels super smooth and pulls like a freight train. Great guy to work with and extremely quick to get back to you. Money well spent!

jdcobra

Established Member
Id like to see this compared to a Lund aggressive tune

Lol...which tune? Shaun's performance or drag tune? I'm pretty sure they are both better. Lunds seem to be hit or miss here (not knocking him) but Shaun's are 100% dead on.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Ive had an assortment of tune on my 2011, Lund, BBR, AED, and to be honest Shaun's tune felt the strongest, followed by BBR. i had nothing but issues with Lund's street and drag tunes, but his cam tune ran fine. Never understood why

69camaro...

Established Member
His boosted tune cars are running crazy numbers on the track. Ever look more into it or just went straight for AED?

BadHabit2Break

Established Member
Love my AED tune....Shaun is the man!

I have had mine since I had 6k miles on my 12 GT. He stepped in when Lund left me hanging. Shaun has been great.

The tune just makes the car a BEAST!

Last edited:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Ive pretty much had them all from when i had my 11,12 and now 13

the top 3 WITHOUT a doubt for me are AED, STEEDA, JPC (in no particular order)

You cant go wrong with either of these 3, ive gone 11's in all 3 of these

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Yup Shaun at AED FTW!!! My Paxton car idles better than when the car was stock. Hell it drives smoother than when stock. Great customer service and he's damn prompt with replies to his customers. The other tuner I had first wouldn't even look at a log just to verify I was good.

FastRedPonyCar