AED tune

jdcobra

Established Member
As usual like everyone says Shaun is amazing with his tuning and customer service for sure. I sipped the kool aid this morning and I'm never turning back. Thanks Shaun :beer:

BSG Boss

Established Member
How much of and improvement did you see at the track? Did you have to data long some runs and send it back or was it a first time go?

Rct851

Established Member
An you would say the AED is a much stronger tune?

Bama tune and or/x is about the same price as only an AED tune. So that's where I'm at right now and can't decide.

jdcobra

Established Member
An you would say the AED is a much stronger tune?

Bama tune and or/x is about the same price as only an AED tune. So that's where I'm at right now and can't decide.

You'll see better power with the AED tune for sure. So many people on here can't be wrong lol. Definitely stronger than my BBR and way stronger than bama and you get a tune customized for your car not some shelf tune with the same specs they used on one

Fun4me

Established Member
You'll see better power with the AED tune for sure. So many people on here can't be wrong lol. Definitely stronger than my BBR and way stronger than bama and you get a tune customized for your car not some shelf tune with the same specs they used on one
What mods do you have?

jdcobra

Established Member
Just catback and the AED tune. I'm gonna message beefcake and get some pypes longtubes with catted x and that will be my next mod

Rct851

Established Member
Great, made up my mind. Going to hit the brakes on all of it for 6 weeks and just do long tubes /orx and aed tune all at once

Keep the header install how to's comming lol

Users who are viewing this thread