AED tune

Fun4me

Established Member
Yeah, I switched from stockers to 47#. The only other things on my car are drop in K&N and GT500 catback...so not much in the way of power mods. I was totally shocked at the numbers. I was expecting and would have been very happy with 415hp. When that number popped up, I was beside myself. I don't race at the track, so no slips for proof of power, but I get into it with friends at I went from being even with one buddy to 2 cars ahead and pulling on him after the swap...and he's been 11.7 at the track.
Hows the sound w/ the h and gt500's?

Coyote13

Established Member
I sent in my data logs to Shaun today. You cant complain when you have a tuner who answers his own phone and deals with his customers directly. I was sold when he told me he wanted to log my fuel to get the tune dialed in right. None of that "Just draw back the global spark". I WILL NOT run a 93 map on 92oct. I care for my car more than that.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I agree with this pretty much...BUT...
My AED tune trapped 3mph consistently over lund,bama

Every tune seems to have its own personality per say, overall I really like AED's Civil lady/Psycho Whore thing all related to exactly how much throttle you give it

lol then you would be floored by his E85/blower tune!

Users who are viewing this thread