Aed Customer Service

forddood

Established Member
Shaun is short...because he is short!. I think he's like 4'11" and wears a shirt that says "Tiberlake Forever"

helloWorld

Established Member
Another satisfied AED customer here.

I will say that he is short on the phone, but that does not mean that he does not know what he is doing or that he is not willing to put in the work when work is actually required. You know that saying, "There is a time for play and a time for work?"

He also answers emails and does datalog tunes on Saturdays. I mean, how much better can you ask for?

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
This thread is ridiculous. I honestly wish I was not responding- validating the OP's thread is all he wanted in the first place.

OP should have spoken up like a man while on the phone with Shaun and told him that he felt like he was being disrespected. Logging on to a forum and dragging another man's name/reputation through the mud is weak.

I am not friends with either Shaun or Drew and I have absolutely nothing to gain by endorsing their individual skill sets. However, these men are certifiably insane when it comes to attention to detail and meticulous work ethic.

I simply will not accept someone stating incorrect information on this forum regarding two men who are fair, honest, and extremely good at what they do.

Leave the personal attacks out of it fordood. But since you went there... You come across like a little punk in your Mom's basement stealing WiFi from the neighbors.

Happy Father's Day Shaun. Take a day off, you deserve it.

twistedneck

Established Member
Shaun AED is an internet celebrity! He does great work and most people who do great things are not normal. If you want a phone drone reading from a customer service script do not call Shaun AED.

Justin81

Established Member
This thread is ridiculous. I honestly wish I was not responding- validating the OP's thread is all he wanted in the first place.

OP should have spoken up like a man while on the phone with Shaun and told him that he felt like he was being disrespected. Logging on to a forum and dragging another man's name/reputation through the mud is weak.

I am not friends with either Shaun or Drew and I have absolutely nothing to gain by endorsing their individual skill sets. However, these men are certifiably insane when it comes to attention to detail and meticulous work ethic.

I simply will not accept someone stating incorrect information on this forum regarding two men who are fair, honest, and extremely good at what they do.

Leave the personal attacks out of it fordood. But since you went there... You come across like a little punk in your Mom's basement stealing WiFi from the neighbors.

Happy Father's Day Shaun. Take a day off, you deserve it.

Your post accomplished nothing at all. Maybe that's why you were so reserved about making it. The OP didn't cry one bit. He just made a quick post about his experience. It's happens here every single day. His was just a little bit different than yours. You're saying he should have been confrontational with shaun because of the way Shaun was acting?? What if he's not the tough guy in your avatar?

I'm passing the most ridiculous post award to you bud.

Have a good day.

OneSlowV

Established Member
+1 Alot of people have no clue how much work is involved in running a business. And the amount of shit you have to put up with sometimes.

95_Slowbra

Established Member
Well after reading this thread I have ruled out the competition. I have no doubt in my mind I will be sipping that Kool-Aid when the time comes. I had this crazy feeling where my pants got extremely tight looking at Drew's work. I assume this is normal. If not I enjoyed it, so thanks for the freebie. :beer:

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

thebreather

Established Member
strange thread reading most of this..i personaly dont want to know to much about my tuner and his life, just want a good product,install it and be done. op,i would move on.trial and error if not happy. you should just get another custom tune by a world class tuner.spend the money
justin81 you crack me up

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I never had a issue. Probably had 30 tunes from Shaun. I just e-mail him because during the half day I was at AED getting a dyno tune I was able to see the controlled chaos he deals with during the day. He is cocky in person and so am I. Makes for a fun time but he is damn good at his job so he deserves to be cocky, blunt and to the point. Iv always respected his honest opinions towards my cars. One thing to remember is NEVER talk shit about a mechanic unless you are 200% sure hes a retard. Shit pisses us off pretty quick.

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
Your post accomplished nothing at all. Maybe that's why you were so reserved about making it. The OP didn't cry one bit. He just made a quick post about his experience. It's happens here every single day. His was just a little bit different than yours. You're saying he should have been confrontational with shaun because of the way Shaun was acting?? What if he's not the tough guy in your avatar?

I'm passing the most ridiculous post award to you bud.

Have a good day.

My post provides an honest assessment of two men's skill and customer service- but thank you for your award, and weak attempt at humor.

Having reservation is much different than not wanting to validate a ridiculous thread.

The difference between my post and OP's is that I have actually done business with AED, on multiple occasions- yeah they must mechanically inept and rude, that makes sense.

There is a difference between confrontational and having a rational discussion- again not going to waste my time with those who can't or don't want to understand the difference.

Also, the "tough guy" in my avatar is Bruce Bocce, a 60 year old retired MLB catcher and current manager of the SF Giants. I'm pretty sure if you show anyone in the Philly area, who still actually care about the Phillies, they'll tell you all about him.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Just walked around the shop and snapped off a few pics of Drew's work:
TT Coyote project he's been working on. Custom setup designed and built by Drew:
The detail is incredible, but it's difficult to snap all the close up pics to show it all of.
DSC_3215_zpsea930dcc.jpg

DSC_3212_zps1ebbd9ce.jpg

DSC_3213_zpseb45428e.jpg

This is exactly what I'm doing to my wife's 01 saleen, coyote aluminator twin turbo, maybe I come see him when I gather all the parts!

Justin81

Established Member
Having reservation is much different than not wanting to validate a ridiculous thread.

Also, the "tough guy" in my avatar is Bruce Bocce, a 60 year old retired MLB catcher and current manager of the SF Giants. I'm pretty sure if you show anyone in the Philly area, who still actually care about the Phillies, they'll tell you all about him.

In case you missed it, There's 4 pages of AED customers that validated this thread by saying that Shaun is in fact Short with people and difficult to deal with at times. But, he's a good tuner so everyone's pants are down. ;-)

Also, Are you aware that you spelled you Idols name wrong? It's Bruce Bochy! Jeez. Do I have to google everything for you? I used to idolize Chales Barklet and Ken Grizzy Jr. too but that was when I was 12. I asked a good Phillies fan friend of mine about your boy. Turns out Phillies fans think San Francisco is full of queers and the dudes stats blew when he actually played ball.

50blackout

Established Member
God, the cars above look awesome!!! :rolling: Shaun and Drew are more than just tuners and mechanics, they are artists. Artists who have definitely perfected their craft. I want to go out and buy a cobra and just give it to them and say guys " make it look bad ass' and make it have 700 hp while your at it. I cant wait till my warranty is up on my 14 Track pack. Then I can make the holy pilgrimage to AED for the sacred Dyno tune. :rockon: Only 19,981 miles left. (Time for a road trip this summer to speed things up :)

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
In case you missed it, There's 4 pages of AED customers that validated this thread by saying that Shaun is in fact Short with people and difficult to deal with at times. But, he's a good tuner so everyone's pants are down. ;-)

Also, Are you aware that you spelled you Idols name wrong? It's Bruce Bochy! Jeez. Do I have to google everything for you? I used to idolize Chales Barklet and Ken Grizzy Jr. too but that was when I was 12. I asked a good Phillies fan friend of mine about your boy. Turns out Phillies fans think San Francisco is full of queers and the dudes stats blew when he actually played ball.

Bocce was an auto correct, as in Bocce Ball- which is pretty much alcoholic lawn bowling and super fun. Unfortunately for you, a couple friends are needed to start a game. You missed the point, the avatar is satirical (I'll let you Google the definition of that so that you will finally understand my point). Congratulations on coming across as ignorant, hateful, and homophobic- you should be super proud of yourself.

You are not worth my time. Have fun with your Mustang, be safe, and enjoy whichever tuner you chose.

AED is top notch and both Drew and Shaun were super easy to deal with- that is my experience. Goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread