50 Shot 2011 GT vs 2011 GT500, 412 RWHP Lightning vs 100 Shot G35

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
G35s are not very impressive to me. I drove a friends and it was a dog. If he would take some weight off that truck he easily would get him. but he still has the spare tire, trailer hitch, etc if i remember correctly.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
ummmm couple more then a 100. lol

is it some big secret?? like the nitrous was. its not really a big deal. we most likely wont ever race. so its not like there is pride or money at stake. just curious to see what a 100 shot 5.0 makes. if you think something like 515hp is gonna be a huge shocker and so secretive it needs to be kept under wraps...you're wrong. its just a number dude. a lot more people with a lot more hp share every day.

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
is it some big secret?? like the nitrous was. its not really a big deal. we most likely wont ever race. so its not like there is pride or money at stake. just curious to see what a 100 shot 5.0 makes. if you think something like 515hp is gonna be a huge shocker and so secretive it needs to be kept under wraps...you're wrong. its just a number dude. a lot more people with a lot more hp share every day.

Add 51 more HP to your guess and you would be right:poke: and ALOT more TQ

Future 5.0

Established Member
WIth the thread title, I wasn't too enthused. Though I must say, nothing is as fun as even runs! Probably the best vid I've seen in a while.
Nice vid! those lightnings are fast with the right mods. An that 5.0! My God!
There's barely any parts on the L. . . Fun runs. Happy the Heaton didn't bag him for hot lapping.

Drama, drama, drama :lol: Good lord guys! I think I'll stick up for Cobra Man of UT. Zyborg, Z28, and you LS gooch surfers need to remember what site you're on! Oh boy, real accomplishment pulling ported Eaton's WOOHEE! :bored:
Congrats. . .

Just because you can't get caught saying 'street race' on the vette forum doesn't give you honors to play King Kong elsewhere :nono:

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member

Obviously 515 isnt a huge ****ing shocker! ASSHAT! Its my car, i can share or choose not to. I have multiple reasons for not just blasting my numbers all over the net to prove my dick is bigger. Trying to pull my internet bitch card like a homo def isnt going to do shit, except piss me off. People like you is one of the reasons i dont want to blast it everywhere. Cause i just dont wanna hear the shit from people wanting to know my setup or talking shit when i dont know them.

But since it is already out there and you are to retarded to do the math i'll do it for u. 566rwph/647rwtq. Not anything special. Plenty of cars on here can destroy that number. Now go back to snuggling ur boyfriend.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Obviously 515 isnt a huge ****ing shocker! ASSHAT! Its my car, i can share or choose not to. I have multiple reasons for not just blasting my numbers all over the net to prove my dick is bigger. Trying to pull my internet bitch card like a homo def isnt going to do shit, except piss me off. People like you is one of the reasons i dont want to blast it everywhere. Cause i just dont wanna hear the shit from people wanting to know my setup or talking shit when i dont know them.

But since it is already out there and you are to retarded to do the math i'll do it for u. 566rwph/647rwtq. Not anything special. Plenty of cars on here can destroy that number. Now go back to snuggling ur boyfriend.

Ole Scotty2Hottie from the WWE just cut a promo!

Silver03Termi

Established Member

Those are awesome numbers, congrats....and get your panties of a bunch. In the future though if you're going to insult someones intelligence on the internet, at least make sure you use proper spelling, or you end up looking dumb yourself.

What does it make N/A? If you're getting 130+hp from 100hp jets, I'd look and make sure the jets are the right size. Really impressive numbers though for sure. Do you have any fuel mods, or are the stock pumps good that hp? Is that a real aggressive tune? Do you know what the fuel pump duty cycle is?

Last edited:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Cool, somebody stole my video and uploaded it to fugging youtube. If I wanted it on gay ass youtube, I would have posted it on gay ass youtube.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Those are awesome numbers, congrats....and get your panties of a bunch. In the future though if you're going to insult someones intelligence on the internet, at least make sure you use proper spelling, or you end up looking dumb yourself.

What does it make N/A? If you're getting 130+hp from 100hp jets, I'd look and make sure the jets are the right size. Really impressive numbers though for sure. Do you have any fuel mods, or are the stock pumps good that hp? Is that a real aggressive tune? Do you know what the fuel pump duty cycle is?

LOL grammar back at u, but im over it though. Now we can get back to important shit. going fast!

I got it tuned, Nothing was maxed on the datalogs but i dont know the d/c. People were making 650ish on stock fuel pump from what i heard. It made 166rwhp on the 100s. lol It was def only a 100 jets. I all looked through the jets to make sure the right ones where in there cause we were amazed LOL made 400/400 on nitrous tune. 419 on n/a with heat in it. the tune isnt that aggressive. pulled extra timing cause it made so much and the afr was spot on for spray.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Damn the new GT's are such a bang for your buck! Pretty awesome that you (ilovestangsalot) could beat an '11 GT500 with so little money spent and a virtually nonexistent tune. :beer:

Last edited:

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Damn the new GT's are such a bang for your buck! Pretty awesome that you (ilovestangsalot) could beat an '11 GT500 with so little money spent and a virtually nonexistent tune. :beer:

thanks! i wanna run him again with the 100 in and a real tune but.... that will be impossible. he hates losing like most. lol

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
LOL grammar back at u, but im over it though. Now we can get back to important shit. going fast!

I got it tuned, Nothing was maxed on the datalogs but i dont know the d/c. People were making 650ish on stock fuel pump from what i heard. It made 166rwhp on the 100s. lol It was def only a 100 jets. I all looked through the jets to make sure the right ones where in there cause we were amazed LOL made 400/400 on nitrous tune. 419 on n/a with heat in it. the tune isnt that aggressive. pulled extra timing cause it made so much and the afr was spot on for spray.

:dw::eek::dw::eek::dw::eek:

Are those #'s SAE or STD? Got any dyno graphs? That is freaking incredible! Hope it all holds together and let us know how it runs at the track if you ever take it!

Last edited:

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
:dw::eek::dw::eek::dw::eek:

Are those #'s SAE or STD? Got any dyno graphs? That is freaking incredible! Hope it all holds together and let us know how it runs at the track if you ever take it!

Idk, i can run down there and try to find out if i have time next week. I didnt get a graph. I'll ask for a print out too. Some people i know came to watch it all happen

spying on me :)

and I hope it all holds together too... dont wanna shell out all taht money on a motor or tranny that only have 4800 miles on it.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Idk, i can run down there and try to find out if i have time next week. I didnt get a graph. I'll ask for a print out too. Some people i know came to watch it all happen

spying on me :)

Gotcha. What type of dyno was this on?

Users who are viewing this thread