50 Shot 2011 GT vs 2011 GT500, 412 RWHP Lightning vs 100 Shot G35

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Aint too bad, Tremec 3550's, TKO's, and T56's arent rated for shit, but can take alot. They are usually rated to handle x amount of power over a really long life span.

With that said, it may break tomorrow LOL

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Aint too bad, Tremec 3550's, TKO's, and T56's arent rated for shit, but can take alot. They are usually rated to handle x amount of power over a really long life span.

With that said, it may break tomorrow LOL

You guys will be over helping me do a t56 magnum swap if that happens lol So ya better hope not.

Mr. Mach was wondering where that loud whine was coming from... had to fill him in on the getrag mt82. lol

redmaro1

All of it
Established Member
The videos themselves suck, there are just usually decent cars in them lol.

I understand exactly how you feel. I think my videos suck but everybody else all seems to love them. I think it has to do with all the repetitive bs that goes into editing. Anyway, love your videos man. keep them comin! oh, and ilovestangsalot...awesome numbers, cant wait to see more action on that 100 hit

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I understand exactly how you feel. I think my videos suck but everybody else all seems to love them. I think it has to do with all the repetitive bs that goes into editing. Anyway, love your videos man. keep them comin! oh, and ilovestangsalot...awesome numbers, cant wait to see more action on that 100 hit

Thanks man! :thumbsup: I watch all of your stuff too! :pop:

Some of these guys are running fancy Vegas and Adobe editing software, Im plodding along with fugging movie maker lol. It sucks, but I have gotten so used to where everything is, and how to use it over the years. It always freezes up and wont show a preview at times, which is common for the Vista version, but I believe I have figured out ways around those issues.

I have SRVidz's old Vegas 4.0 full edition, and I cant even begin to do anything with it, yet people say the newer Vegas stuff is easier?

redmaro1

All of it
Established Member
Thanks man! :thumbsup: I watch all of your stuff too! :pop:

Some of these guys are running fancy Vegas and Adobe editing software, Im plodding along with fugging movie maker lol. It sucks, but I have gotten so used to where everything is, and how to use it over the years. It always freezes up and wont show a preview at times, which is common for the Vista version, but I believe I have figured out ways around those issues.

I have SRVidz's old Vegas 4.0 full edition, and I cant even begin to do anything with it, yet people say the newer Vegas stuff is easier?

Ya. I tried vegas about 2 months ago and i couldnt figure out anything. i was on it for about an hour and got like 3 seconds of footage done. Now, I got a new computer last week and cant figure out how to get the windows 7 movie maker into timeline mode and its starting to piss me off lol

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Funny you mention that. I downloaded the new Windows Live Movie Maker, and noticed it has more features, but where the fugg is the timeline? What a pos!

redmaro1

All of it
Established Member
Funny you mention that. I downloaded the new Windows Live Movie Maker, and noticed it has more features, but where the fugg is the timeline? What a pos!

well thats pretty gay. I just google'd it and there is absolutely no timeline option. wtf is up with that faggotry? guess ill have to use pinnacle or something...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I don't really give a shit about editing. A good video = great races with clear video. Having Mustangs and other SVT cars doesn't hurt either. :D

Don't need to have a 4 minute intro that's well edited to watch a 15 second race. :beer:

Last edited:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
This video rocks. What's GT500 owners name, I can't ever remember, just what he looks like.

Maybe a lightning vs 5.0 race is instore? It tapped out a z06 by a car and a half yesterday.

stangposse

Established Member
he was soooooo mad. I still cant stop laughing when i think about it.

he had a power adder so its only fair, shoulda bought a lighter car with spray. lol

Nice driving!!! What shifter do you have in your car?

It sounds amazing....just a Flowmaster catback?

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Nice driving!!! What shifter do you have in your car?

It sounds amazing....just a Flowmaster catback?

thanks! :beer:

3" O/f x pipe and 3" catback with flows series 66. Im still using the stock shifter, i just slam it really hard to over come the notchyness people bitch about lol. Barton is in the near future tho.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
thanks! :beer:

3" O/f x pipe and 3" catback with flows series 66. Im still using the stock shifter, i just slam it really hard to over come the notchyness people bitch about lol. Barton is in the near future tho.

Yep, you can definitely drive and represent your car accordingly...

Are you power shifting or just speed shifting?

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Yep, you can definitely drive and represent your car accordingly...

Are you power shifting or just speed shifting?

Thanks bud,

Powershifting the crap outta it. Gas pedal never leaves the floor once it is applied LOL

We need to run them. Jacksonville one weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread