50 Shot 2011 GT vs 2011 GT500, 412 RWHP Lightning vs 100 Shot G35

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
he was soooooo mad. I still cant stop laughing when i think about it.

he had a power adder so its only fair, shoulda bought a lighter car with spray. lol

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
It's funny, he got the GT500 and said "he wont know what hit em" after you beat him in his 2010 GT, then you snuck the nitrous on the car and beat the GT500. LOL at this little rivalry playing out in front of us.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Never got why people hide their mods.... I guess its a cheap way of impressing people and feeling like your car runs better than it actually does.....

Nice vid, good races...

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Never got why people hide their mods.... I guess its a cheap way of impressing people and feeling like your car runs better than it actually does.....

Nice vid, good races...

Wasnt really hidden, everyone knew but him. it was a friendly joke between friends. Wasnt like money or pride was involved because everyone knew and we were going to tell him after we messed with him a bit. I know for a fact he will walk me on my n/a tune, and I have no problem saying that. It is even in the vid that it was sprayed. wasn't on here saying an n/a 5.0 walked a gt500 but will say one on a 50 shot will.

but thanks for ur opinion about how me and my friends who were in on it are cheap for playing jokes on other friends.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member

Nice vid, good races...

It's not hidden if it's listed now, is it? ;-)

The way it went down is this, 5.0 smashes GT500 owner in his previous Cammed/Intake Manifold having 2010 GT. Said 2010 GT gets traded in on GT500. Now GT500 owner keeps having bought said car hiddenish, and says the 5.0 owner will have NO IDEA what hit him when he comes out for rematch, 5.0 owner buys nitrous kit, keeps kit hiddenish. They meet up, 5.0 owner has no nitrous kit installed yet, GT500 owner decides to put race off for whatever reason, this gives 5.0 owner time to install nitrous kit, GT500 owner gets word of the 5.0 having nitrous kit, and knows that the 5.0 couldnt get tuned......so 5.0 owner installs small shot anyway, and they do the race that had been put off. GT500 owner ends up confused, comedy ensues.

Users who are viewing this thread