50 Shot 2011 GT vs 2011 GT500, 412 RWHP Lightning vs 100 Shot G35

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks bud,

Powershifting the crap outta it. Gas pedal never leaves the floor once it is applied LOL

We need to run them. Jacksonville one weekend!

Nice! :beer:

Im going to have to road trip thru the US to do all the races I have lined up... lol...

Rick88LX

Established Member
Yeah, definitely some mighty quick shifting...great runs and great vids.

Looking forward to seeing the rematch (if it ever happens).

Rick88LX

Established Member
Said he didnt wanna run me on spray again. just wants a motor run... but but but hes got a power adder!!! lol

Funny how keeping up with the Joneses can bite you in the ass. LOL! Guess it's his move next. Would be cool to see how it would look with the 100 shot now that it's tuned...pretty brutal I would guess.

Too bad he overspent...on a really nice car mind you.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
30000000000000 shot. lol

In a perfect world where I'm rich it would be: a built motor. 250 shot with a standalone fuel system running race gas, t56 magnum, strengthen rear, and huge F'n tires. Now i just gotta rob a bank to afford it all. hahaha hopefully i can keep up then. :)

buck24

Established Member
Hopefully GT500 owner gets pulley and tune, the 5.0 will still win with the numbers it's putting down. I would love to see a video of that race if the Shelby owner can swallow some pride. Shelby will need the TVS to make things interesting.

That damn 5.0 engine is the future for Ford, what a bad ass package, nice car.

Did I read earlier that it took down a Z06?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Hopefully GT500 owner gets pulley and tune, the 5.0 will still win with the numbers it's putting down. I would love to see a video of that race if the Shelby owner can swallow some pride. Shelby will need the TVS to make things interesting.

I don't know about that man. GT500 with a pulley, tune and filter will be an entirely different animal. Talking about a car that's capable of running through the traps at 125mph++

Sent using Tapatalk

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member

That damn 5.0 engine is the future for Ford, what a bad ass package, nice car.

Did I read earlier that it took down a Z06?

Nah, no Z06 yet. but if i bump into one i will surely try.

oilwell1415

Established Member
I was a little surprised at the outcome of the L vs G35. My boss picked up an 03 G35 last month and we lined them up. From a dig with no traction I got him by probably 5-6 lenghts and from a 50 mph roll I got him by 3 or 4. If he had an extra 100 hp and I had an extra 30 or 40 I can't imagine it being an even race.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I was a little surprised at the outcome of the L vs G35. My boss picked up an 03 G35 last month and we lined them up. From a dig with no traction I got him by probably 5-6 lenghts and from a 50 mph roll I got him by 3 or 4. If he had an extra 100 hp and I had an extra 30 or 40 I can't imagine it being an even race.

Do you have a trailer hitch, truck and bed of stuff, spare tire, jack, and 2 heavy set people in the car? Cause he does lol and the g35 had the lightest passenger in the world!!! If he put that fat hoe on a diet he would prolly start winning some races lol agreed, g35 are dogs!!

We all tell him but he is kinda stubborn.

oilwell1415

Established Member
I have all of that minus the bed full of stuff. It was just me at 280 lbs in the truck vs him at 160 lbs in his car. I would get killed if he had another 100 hp and I had another 40. It wouldn't even be close. I expected the G35 on the juice to win easily.

Users who are viewing this thread