50 Shot 2011 GT vs 2011 GT500, 412 RWHP Lightning vs 100 Shot G35

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
5.0s are awesome.

I was thinking the g35 woulda beat the lightning on the gas considering my GT ran door to door with a lightning that made 394 at the wheels(from roll) and i make 252

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
It's not hidden if it's listed now, is it? ;-)

The way it went down is this, 5.0 smashes GT500 owner in his previous Cammed/Intake Manifold having 2010 GT. Said 2010 GT gets traded in on GT500. Now GT500 owner keeps having bought said car hiddenish, and says the 5.0 owner will have NO IDEA what hit him when he comes out for rematch, 5.0 owner buys nitrous kit, keeps kit hiddenish. They meet up, 5.0 owner has no nitrous kit installed yet, GT500 owner decides to put race off for whatever reason, this gives 5.0 owner time to install nitrous kit, GT500 owner gets word of the 5.0 having nitrous kit, and knows that the 5.0 couldnt get tuned......so 5.0 owner installs small shot anyway, and they do the race that had been put off. GT500 owner ends up confused, comedy ensues.

:beer:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Never got why people hide their mods.... I guess its a cheap way of impressing people and feeling like your car runs better than it actually does.....

Nice vid, good races...

When you got a buddy whos a one-upper, its always nice to watch them think they are back on top only to dethrone them and leave them speechless.

the L and G35 were pretty close.

Gt500 and 5.0 will be neck and neck again once the GT500 owner does standard pulley swap/tune and 5.0 owner does tune+bigger shot.

Last edited:

GoatSlayer

Banned
Never got why people hide their mods.... I guess its a cheap way of impressing people and feeling like your car runs better than it actually does.....

Nice vid, good races...

I dont think it matters if the Nos was hidden or on top of the roof, the GT500 was no match for that 5.0. Race what you brought.:rockon:

This video reminds me of when i got walked by an asian dude in an STI after i got my cobra. I still have nightmares and flashbacks of that asian dude smiling like a ****ing retarded fish with his hazzards flashing:mj:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wasnt really hidden, everyone knew but him. it was a friendly joke between friends. Wasnt like money or pride was involved because everyone knew and we were going to tell him after we messed with him a bit. I know for a fact he will walk me on my n/a tune, and I have no problem saying that. It is even in the vid that it was sprayed. wasn't on here saying an n/a 5.0 walked a gt500 but will say one on a 50 shot will.

but thanks for ur opinion about how me and my friends who were in on it are cheap for playing jokes on other friends.

Relax man my comment wasnt meant towards you guys specificaly, more towards guys that keep their mods hidden and dont tell the other person they are racing what their mods actually are when asked. Didnt know all of you were buds and about the whole joke thing...

It's not hidden if it's listed now, is it? ;-)

The way it went down is this, 5.0 smashes GT500 owner in his previous Cammed/Intake Manifold having 2010 GT. Said 2010 GT gets traded in on GT500. Now GT500 owner keeps having bought said car hiddenish, and says the 5.0 owner will have NO IDEA what hit him when he comes out for rematch, 5.0 owner buys nitrous kit, keeps kit hiddenish. They meet up, 5.0 owner has no nitrous kit installed yet, GT500 owner decides to put race off for whatever reason, this gives 5.0 owner time to install nitrous kit, GT500 owner gets word of the 5.0 having nitrous kit, and knows that the 5.0 couldnt get tuned......so 5.0 owner installs small shot anyway, and they do the race that had been put off. GT500 owner ends up confused, comedy ensues.

I bet that guy was scratching his head and highly dissapointed.....

Im kinda dissapointed on the gt500 myself even knowing about the 50shot...lol....

Last edited:

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Relax man my comment wasnt meant towards you guys specificaly, more towards guys that keep their mods hidden and dont tell the other person they are racing what their mods actually are when asked. Didnt know all of you were buds and about the whole joke thing...

I bet that guy was scratching his head and highly dissapointed.....

Im kinda dissapointed on the gt500 myself even knowing about the 50shot...lol....

Yeah, i understand what you mean if you arent friends and/or money is involved. Just a good ole forum miscommunication. I still love ya and your secret nitrous setup to roll those cobras like u do... lol jk

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
wow was that really only a 50 shot on the 5.0? He was pulling like he had 6-9 more mph

Just a 50 shot. Car made 419 on motor the other day, and alot more now on a real shot.

^ This....I am still confused at how a 5.0 with a 50 shot smoked a GT500 like that. Don't the new GT500s put down like 550? :??:

550 at the flywheel, that isnt at the wheels. This car made 487, but went down to 475 on the second pull. Also that GT500 messed up the third gear shift in first race, and had to go to 5th the second race, so the high RPM GT was still in his 1:1 gear and kept rolling out.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
def only 50 jets... but as we learned with high compression motors they normally make a little more then advertised plus got 200ish lbs on him.

you dont even wanna know what the 100 jets and tune picked up. Im scared to even arm it. lol

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
def only 50 jets... but as we learned with high compression motors they normally make a little more then advertised plus got 200ish lbs on him.

you dont even wanna know what the 100 jets and tune picked up. Im scared to even arm it. lol

Tires! Or it's going to be slower than n/a lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, i understand what you mean if you arent friends and/or money is involved. Just a good ole forum miscommunication. I still love ya and your secret nitrous setup to roll those cobras like u do... lol jk

:beer:

too bad you guys are so far... wouldnt mind running your car N.A. and then the 50.....

Just a 50 shot. Car made 419 on motor the other day, and alot more now on a real shot.

550 at the flywheel, that isnt at the wheels. This car made 487, but went down to 475 on the second pull. Also that GT500 messed up the third gear shift in first race, and had to go to 5th the second race, so the high RPM GT was still in his 1:1 gear and kept rolling out.

The damn heat soak.... :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread