2013 Mustangs Get New Styling and Performance Upgrades

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I like what they did with the tail lights and lower valance but I am not a fan of robbing the GT500 front end......it's like they got lazy and said **** it. Now the GT500 will lack it's own idenity IMO.

While the fronts are similar, the GT500 will not lack identity.

silverbullit98

Established Member
I think it's time for the return of the COBRA R.... A mildly boosted coyote 5.0 would fit into the mix just fine.... Mach 1 would be cool too...

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Very nice. IMHO...always thought the Mustang GT should have been sporting the Shelby front fascia from day-one. Black panels at bottom and rearend gone...good. Rear tails are pretty cool...if a bit busy. Never did like the RedWhiteRedWhiteRed tails so these are an improvement. Front fascia brake ducts are too busy and mirror the shape of the headlight pod...not sure I like the repeated shape. Ducts could be smaller. Wheels...not. Good Job Ford. Love the constant evolution.

Last edited:

kbroush

Established Member
I absolutely love the looks of the new Boss 302 and the Gt500! Im really liking the Laguna Seca but having no back seat dosent help me since I have a family!

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Meh, I actually like the plastic cladding. So far, I'm not a big fan of the body colored panels. I think I'll keep my '11 and hopefully add some of those goodies from the FRPP catalog.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Meh, I actually like the plastic cladding. So far, I'm not a big fan of the body colored panels. I think I'll keep my '11 and hopefully add some of those goodies from the FRPP catalog.

+1

I think the body colored rocker models make the car look 'fat', especially on the lighter colors!

Users who are viewing this thread