2013 Mustangs Get New Styling and Performance Upgrades

mustangcobra98

Got Nitrous?
Established Member
the only mustang i'd buy this year is a GT500 because the bigger motor. those wheels hit every branch of the ugly tree all the way to the dealership but fortunatly thats an easy fix. are these IRS? or is that not till 2014?

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
The overall package looks better than I thought it would from the spy shots and FB photos. I'm not to sure on the look of the lower part of the front end. It is a little too busy looking at first look.

Definitely more changes then I was thinking they would do. I wonder how much the price is going to go up with the upgrades.

Looking forward to seeing it in a hardtop and in some of the other colors.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
the only mustang i'd buy this year is a GT500 because the bigger motor. those wheels hit every branch of the ugly tree all the way to the dealership but fortunatly thats an easy fix. are these IRS? or is that not till 2014?

Did you say IRS?! I wish it were true but I think Ford has completely disavowed the concept of IRS in a Mustang ever happening again in this life or the next!

cmsnake

Established Member
Is it just me or does the new front end look like a V6? Not aggressive at all compared to the 10-12. Love the new options though, select shift auto (finally), gauges, and lighting. But that front end....ugh.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I love the option for the recaro's...wish I could have gotten those with the 11'. I also like the electronics upgrades, and the taillights. I could do without the front clip and the hood though.

351inside

Established Member
Defenately looks less agressive, hopefully the rear end is just tail lights and bumper, I really want that rear end, maybe the front end off a gt500, my car will be going in for paint during the summer so I still have time for the front end to grow on me lol

Is it just me or does the new front end look like a V6? Not aggressive at all compared to the 10-12. Love the new options though, select shift auto (finally), gauges, and lighting. But that front end....ugh.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

I love the option for the recaro's...wish I could have gotten those with the 11'. I also like the electronics upgrades, and the taillights. I could do without the front clip and the hood though.

The bumper cover could have been a little more aggressive, but I am sure that someone will come out with something.

FIFTY

Established Member
I absolutely love what they have done with the new stang.... really digging that new boss, if they ever offer a conversion package I'm all over that:) And BTW..... ZL1 WHAT????

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Boss looks awesome IMO

13MustangBoss302_05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread