ViciousJay

Established Member
Boss looks awesome IMO

13MustangBoss302_05.jpg

looks weak to me

urban.mystic

I drive my car
Established Member
Am I the only one wondering why they're not offering the hand stitched leather dash like the 06-07 premium interior GT's?

I like the car, but the plastic dash just looks cheap and stupid.
Find an 07 with the leather dash, sit in it and you'll see what I mean!

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Did you say IRS?! I wish it were true but I think Ford has completely disavowed the concept of IRS in a Mustang ever happening again in this life or the next!

+1 for me. Loving the 14" brake option as well...am I becoming a track guy?

I would love to see Ford's attempt at an IRS again NOT as an afterthought to retrofit and without crappy rubber bushings.

420 HP N/A...amazing...definately going to drive the prices of 3v's down with the 412 and 420 coyotes now available.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I think my sister is going to be slightly mad that she couldn't wait to buy a GT (literally needed a car ASAP).

And I vote 30 day ban for the tool bagotry in this thread :rockon:

Fast Willy

Established Member
I just really need to see the "Gotta have it green" before I place my order for the boss on December 5th. Anyone have a picture of that actual color?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
^I want to see that and the new blue color.

The new blue is shown on the V6 model, if the colors follow between models as they have.

The Green (to me) looks like a darker/green'r version of the old Legend Lime.

ViciousJay

Established Member
:lol1: :dw:

everything about it looks awesome to me. just wish they gave it a power increase since now there isnt much more power than a GT.

some sunken tails lights do it for you cuz that and the lower valance is all thats changed there kiddo. I have the same spoiler, and fake gas cap. Im not gonna lie i had a bad feeling and its coming true. The front looks like a rip off of a gt500... cant wait for all the tagged up v6's running around like they think they have a gt500.... ill be laughing to all the way to the bank. It was a poor decision on fords part to make them look too similar

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
some sunken tails lights do it for you cuz that and the lower valance is all thats changed there kiddo. I have the same spoiler, and fake gas cap. Im not gonna lie i had a bad feeling and its coming true. The front looks like a rip off of a gt500... cant wait for all the tagged up v6's running around like they think they have a gt500.... ill be laughing to all the way to the bank. It was a poor decision on fords part to make them look too similar

i happen to love the GT500 front end, and was hoping they'd put that on the GT's and Boss 302. I think the 2010-2012 GT front ends looked plain and boring. To each his own. I think it was a brilliant decision on their part.

plus, there are ALWAYS going to be posers out there who make clones, look at all the 03/04 Cobra conversions on here...

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
ill throw in my 2 cents..
1. The wheels are get ugly for 2013..almost all of the new gt500 and gt styles resemble flowers.
2. Need more colors..time to broaden the spectrum..some greens,yellows and oranges would be nice..lets bring back emerald green,screaming yellow and tangerine...something!
3. The 2010 interior was most def an upgrade in style,quality and room. but theres a few spots that could be better....telescoping steering wheel would be nice and i think theres to much wasted space between the radio and the edge of the dash water/havc hub. Theres a good two inches at near the top that could be cut out to increase knee room and even possibly make it safe her collisions against the knees/legs. maybe those changes will come in the all new 2015 so who knows.
4. Im not liking the gt's front bumper lower section...oddly enough it looks like one of the bumpers you can fit to the stangs in that web battle customizer ford opened up a few months ago.

Last edited:

Erick

Established Member
It looks like the rear bumper cover will need to be changed if you want to replace the tailights.

Ditty

Established Member
SORT of rethinking the purchase of my '12 with all of the improvements. I LOVE the fact that the Recaro Seats are an option....that tells me, "Ditty, you are going to be able to order Recaro Seats through FORD soon!!!" And the steering wheel...I can't wait to change my rubber one out. I DO see the price going up significantly though will all of the non-option upgrades. HIDs would have been nice on MY car, but making them standard IS going to jump the price up a little. As well as the select-shift auto. It's nice, but I'm a TRUE manual trans guy. I definately see the '13 being a few tenths of a second faster than the 11-12s. Ohh well. Buying new cars is like buying a computer or a cell phone these days. As soon as you get the latest and greatest, a better one will be out the next month.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I keep looking at the front bumper cover and just not sure of it. I am sure that Roush will compliment the front better. I like the improvements to the rear, but really love the Boss/Shelby diffuser between the pipes. I am not sure that I really love the fully painted rear on the GT...?

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
With 420hp and other upgrades I see some people hitting the 11s with these stock! Good bye camaro!

The Camaro went good bye in 2011 lol.

I really didn't think i would like the upgrades but i do. Besides for the gt500 hood and the half v6 front bumper cover. And it ooks like the ZL1 war with the 500 is pretty much over before it even started :beer:

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
I like what they did with the tail lights and lower valance but I am not a fan of robbing the GT500 front end......it's like they got lazy and said **** it. Now the GT500 will lack it's own idenity IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread