2012 Mustang Week SVTP Roll Call

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
where are you going to be working on the car? I'm down in surfside. Also shoot Doug, silversvt03 , a pm. I think he brought ramps and a jack

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Just talked to Doug a text. He's bringing a jack ramps for me. I'm in the parking just left od the hard rock on hwy 17 side

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
when/if I head that way I'll bring what I have. Just not sure what's going on yet. In-laws are wanting to go out

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Blk svt if youre around..I'll be working on my car if I can borrow your tools

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Holy crap Scott, what a night! Glad we got it fixed and changed out for you.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I would like to give HUGE thank you to Doug (silversvt), Alan (01Venoum), Mark, and Dave (blk svt) for all of your efforts getting my car back on the road. I couldnt have done it without yalls help and I'm really appreciative!! I'm looking forward to hanging out with y'all and future Mustang weeks. Thanks again

Scott

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I would like to give HUGE thank you to Doug (silversvt), Alan (01Venoum), Mark, and Dave (blk svt) for all of your efforts getting my car back on the road. I couldnt have done it with yalls help and I'm really appreciative!! I'm looking forward to hanging out with y'all and future Mustang weeks. Thanks again

Scott

Awesome man. So glad you got back up and running. I feel bad I didn't get to come up and help out.

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
I would like to give HUGE thank you to Doug (silversvt), Alan (01Venoum), Mark, and Dave (blk svt) for all of your efforts getting my car back on the road. I couldnt have done it without yalls help and I'm really appreciative!! I'm looking forward to hanging out with y'all and future Mustang weeks. Thanks again

Scott

Glad you got all set up dude. Sorry I had no tools to set you up with!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Breakdown

Established Member
I love mustang week. If you ever have a problem, there's people willing to help a person out. Hopefully I won't be sending y'all a pm lol

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member

Scott

At least we all got a good laugh at the Catfish Camaro trying to be cool riding by.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I wanted to say hi but never saw you by the car.
a693799a-cfe7-1465.jpg

I'll be around all week, and quite hard to miss tomorrow.:beer:

good luck sam
does anyone know if they are going to allow vehicles other than mustangs to do the autocross/fun runs at MB speedway?

If it's an SVT or modified Ford of some type they most likely will let you in on the fun.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member

Scott

You're welcome man. Glad u were able to get it fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread