2012 Mustang Week SVTP Roll Call

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
How is everyone keeping their cars clean? I'm so frustrated. I've tried all my quick retailers and window cleaners but I can't get anything clean. There is a nasty film/haze that is a real pain. I've never seen anything like it.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Ran into a gray with black stripe gt500 with va plates and a white vert terminator with chrome wheels and taped up front with conn plates I think Saturday morning on the ride in and saw a orange and a black terminator crush with a Shelby going down kings highway. Not sure if was anyone on here.

The white vert was me.

03' White Snake

Established Member
How is everyone keeping their cars clean? I'm so frustrated. I've tried all my quick retailers and window cleaners but I can't get anything clean. There is a nasty film/haze that is a real pain. I've never seen anything like it.

Thats the salt in the air that causes that haze. I cover my car at nite and it helps but i just wipe it down with quick detailer everytime i take it out.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member

Salty air my friend. It sucks ass. Always had that problem when we lived in VA Beach. Rinse with water, then dry.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Anyone have a jack and tools? I think my alternator crapped out or somewhere I can take it? Or some have a mutil meter?? The car is stuck in the broadway parking lot.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I have my ratchet and sockets with me but no jack. Not sure how much that would help you out.

That would be awesome! I'm going to pm silver03 and see if I could borrow his jack!!

Only issue would be that I was going to attempt to take it out tonight and swap it out. And I hate for you to wait on me all night with your tools an a stranger lol.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I wanted to say hi but never saw you by the car.
a693799a-cfe7-1465.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
That would be awesome! I'm going to pm silver03 and see if I could borrow his jack!!

Only issue would be that I was going to attempt to take it out tonight and swap it out. And I hate for you to wait on me all night with your tools an a stranger lol.

It's at my condo. Do you have other sockets?

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
It's at my condo. Do you have other sockets?

I don't. I wasn't going to take off the wheel. Jack, stands/ramps and some wrenches would be awesome. Really need jack and stands bc I'll buy some wrenches if I have to lol I sent silver a pm

Users who are viewing this thread