2012 Mustang Week SVTP Roll Call

Viking42

Established Member
I'll try to get my pics and videos posted when I get back home. Got a couple of my auto-x runs on video, but had issues on the circle track......

Edit: Any one know of a way to track down your times from the autocross after the fact? I never had the chance to get back over there and get my times. Are they posting them online somewhere eventually?

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Are for real? That really sucks man your having bad luck...my car broke down on sunday my fps blew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, you can say that again. Went to tx2k11 and ended up with a flat tire back to back days lol

Mean people suck! which hotel?

Hilton @ Myrtle Beach

That sucks.

Sure does, luckily I had waxed the car before I left and it came off easy after a good wash!!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Someone decided last night it would be cool to vandalize my car pouring syrup or coke over my car at the hotel.

Man that is just effing low.

You should ask hotel management if they have video cameras installed where your car was parked at.

Last edited:

Shokker88

Established Member
Heading to Hooters now for the cruise to Darlington.

IMAG0453.gif

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
I think i might be the only comp o hardtop down here...me and my buddy are front page on homepage of svtp! Full of win

wesessiah

Established Member
i like how everyone gives their car extra throttle as they go past you :lol1:

darlington was great, people finally started getting some good runs in when it got later. it was much better than the deafening music at myrtle beach raceway.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I did not get pulled over. I really didn't do anything...

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
Same here i just cruised on like a old man lol...guy right behind me got pulled over its all over youtube

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
yup, im probably going to be on youtube later, no pull over, no crash lol. I did see a new edge almost nail a black new edge then veer towards the median.

horspla2000

Established Member
I can't post pics here but I have a pic of someone is a black Cobra pulled over near the mall on thurs. Someone that can post pics give me an email and I'll sed it so someone can post it :0)

Users who are viewing this thread