2012 Mustang Week SVTP Roll Call

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
That's good to hear. I have never been to this event so I don't know anything about the layout. I heard there that there is a Wal-Mart close to the hotel so I hope I can leave the trailer there "without it being towed" since they don't have enough parking in the hotel parking lot.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
if Wal-Mart don't workout try calling some of the storage unit places. For $40-$50 a week they will let you park there and it will be gated

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We are staying in North Myrtle. How is the drive from there to the mall? Would it have been better for me to have stayed in Conway?

We're staying about 2 miles from the dog house bar. We walked to a bar last. Night called flip flops

Flip Flops is a pretty good spot to relax. Give River City Cafe inside Sands Ocean Club a try.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in a 2010 Roush Hammer, Kona blue with white hood. Leaving the 03 Redfire vert at home for this one.

wesessiah

Established Member
saw a red roush 5xr on the way down around conway at about 1 o'clock, looked and sounded good.

on another note, i like how several mustangs drove past me as they saw me squirming around under my car without a jack and didn't offer assistance.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Saw some sweet ass 'stangs, SVT's, and others on the ride down. Came up on Saint? (DSG Terminator from PA) on I-95 in VA. He was having alternator issues.

silver03svt

Established Member
saw a red roush 5xr on the way down around conway at about 1 o'clock, looked and sounded good.

on another note, i like how several mustangs drove past me as they saw me squirming around under my car without a jack and didn't offer assistance.

Where was that at? We passed a silver S197 about 45 minutes west of MB on Rt 501.

wesessiah

Established Member
Where was that at? We passed a silver S197 about 45 minutes west of MB on Rt 501.

i have a blue fox, and it was 4th at ocean blvd. adjustable clutch cable nut came off somehow. got it temporarily fixed, but it was a chore... i forgot my jack at home.

silver03svt

Established Member
i have a blue fox, and it was 4th at ocean blvd. adjustable clutch cable nut came off somehow. got it temporarily fixed, but it was a chore... i forgot my jack at home.

Didnt pass by you, but if I had, I've got 4 wooden ramps and a jack.

wesessiah

Established Member
Didnt pass by you, but if I had, I've got 4 wooden ramps and a jack.

glad to see somebody would have. one of the guys pulled into the parking lot next to me and just looked over. i'm guessing it was that rough i-20. got past conway after about 50 miles of cruising in fifth and started trying to shift and had no gears. i somehow managed to make it to where my in-laws are staying without completely stopping and just rev matching. i did have to cut in front of a few people and make some unsafe passing :-D

Users who are viewing this thread