2012 Mustang Week SVTP Roll Call

scmustangs

Established Member
Anyone know if everyone in the blue with stripes car wrecked beside Cagney's on Sat is ok?

I rode through there after the accident, did the car clip a light pole? The mustang was on a rollback, looked like the left front wheel/tire was gone.

chrisheltra

Established Member
i like how everyone gives their car extra throttle as they go past you :lol1:

darlington was great, people finally started getting some good runs in when it got later. it was much better than the deafening music at myrtle beach raceway.

I had a great time there too. I was hoping the rain would skirt the track and cause people to leave. My plan worked flawlessly :)

wesessiah

Established Member
I had a great time there too. I was hoping the rain would skirt the track and cause people to leave. My plan worked flawlessly :)

yeah, people cleared out fast when that squall line popped up. was that you in the blue lighting trapping in the mid 120's? nice truck if so :thumbsup:
i didn't run my car but i was in the group under the blue canopy with the silver cobra, red cobra, and burgundy fox body (all trapping about the same as you) behind where you were sitting.

Last edited:

chrisheltra

Established Member
yeah, people cleared out fast when that squall line popped up. was that you in the blue lighting trapping in the mid 120's? nice truck if so :thumbsup:
i didn't run my car but i was in the group under the blue canopy with the silver cobra, red cobra, and burgundy fox body (all trapping about the same as you) behind where you were sitting.

That was indeed me. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread