Yellowstone Season 4

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been intrigued by the '1883' trailers on YouTube TV. I would find it difficult not to want to watch both.

barstowpo

Established Member
It was kind of cool seeing the tent city that appeared at our old mall site when they filmed all the interior shots of the capital a couple of years ago.

quad

Established Member
Here's a Season 4 Episode 6 shot of the truck Costner drives in Yellowstone. Very nice!

The biggest ranch in the US is King Ranch in Texas @ 825,000 acres (not contiguous). Ford's King Ranch truck brand is named after this Texas ranch.

Here's the shooting location of the actual ranch used in Yellowstone- Chief Joseph Ranch.

YT TRUCK.JPG

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been intrigued by the '1883' trailers on YouTube TV. I would find it difficult not to want to watch both.

finished that this weekend… was hoping more than 3 episodes would be available

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, that's the downside of trying to catch Yellowstone on YouTube TV. You'll only get certain episodes. To see them all you have to either have Netflix (I assume Netflix has them all) or the premium channel Paramount Plus. Sounds like the budget plan costs $4.99 per month and features ads, while the premium plan removes all ads throughout the breaks but costs $9.99 per month.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I got Paramount through Amazon… all the episodes for Yellowstone and only 3 1883 episodes…

quad

Established Member
finished that this weekend… was hoping more than 3 episodes would be available
1883 was just released. I believe there will be 20 episodes. I’ll be watching that once all episodes are out. I finished Yellowstone last night. Great show I really enjoyed it.

Spoiler Alert:

There’s also a 6666 (Four Sixes Ranch) show coming out I think with Jimmy. Jimmy ended up being a great character.

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
the season 4 finale was meh. But I feel happy for Jimmy and what he has become

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It didn't live up to last season's finale and even some episodes this season but if the main characters got shot and lived all the time we'd also complain.

I thought Beth's figurative nut grab of Jamie was pretty awesome including the little comment about what he'd have coming to him in prison.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Something weird happened on our Yellowstone Episodes. This season episode 7 I believe with the John Dutton Dinner Shoot Out. We went to watch it and it was just some Cowboys talking about making the show. So we watched the next episode no worries but missed out of the that one. Now if we go back it and try to run that episode it blacks the screen out...weird.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Love the show, but being a diesel owner, and on top of that, owning several Ram diesels with the Cummins…they gotta stop the sound affects/changes for those trucks! Lol! It cracks me up hearing a 6.7 Cummins sound like a V8 gasser.

Kind of like when I actually watched The Walking Dead, when it didn’t suck. These characters are shooting AR’s and AK’s with no optics and no sights whatsoever with pinpoint accuracy.

It’s the little things. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rborden

Established Member
Just finished the finale. Holy shit.

Summer got the book thrown at her. Jimmy’s fiancee can throw hands. Loved it.

I have to agree with the others that not every season finale is gonna be full out Rambo going postal on Charlie.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
This season was very blah compared to the other 3, but it ended on a positive note. I really hope Jamie would get his brains blown out by Rip, i cant stand that weasel. That begging scene with him on the floor was cringey as hell.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I just downloaded the first season and into episode #4 and all I can say is wow this show is awesome! Everyone says it gets better each season which is rare for ANY show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread