Yellowstone Season 4

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Finally got caught up. Now I can stop ignoring this thread. I was too afraid of spoilers. I just barely started the series 2 weeks ago and binged through seasons 1-4.5. Now I have to wait like an animal. Dammit!! Lol

S. Creit

Established Member
Anyone get hooked on this show?

Season 4 just kicked off last night with a bang. Season 3 was good although it started a bit slow, the suspense build up was worth it.

This might be one of the best shows I’ve seen in several years.
I didn’t read through the thread for fear of potential spoilers, but I can tell you that the wife and I are hooked. Took us about 4 episodes or so to actually gain interest...but I’m glad we stuck it out!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Loved when Costner racked a round in his handgun ejecting a round....lol. Love the show though! Even ordered a "take them to the train station" shirt. ;)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I gave up Netflix, but do regret it at times because I can't watch Yellowstone. :confused:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks to this thread im on season 3 now… been binge watching it since the weekend. Epic show…

quad

Established Member
I gave up Netflix, but do regret it at times because I can't watch Yellowstone. :confused:
Bob, you can signup for a free trial I think on Paramount. Then when you're done just cancel if you don't want to keep it. It might give you enough time to watch it all?

But to be honest even if you have to subscribe for 1 or 2 months it is well worth it IMO for this show. A movie ticket is around $8-10 right? With Yellowstone you get close to 40 episodes spread over 4 seasons. That's a lot more entertainment. There's some really cool scenes throughout all the episodes.

There are numerous devices that can stream Paramount Plus - Roku, Android TV (Firestick, Nvidia Shield and quite a few others).

There's a also a badass black RAM 3500 truck in a few episodes. If I had to get a truck and had a big enough garage I would buy something like that!

barstowpo

Established Member
I like the show but I think it is truly sad that Hollywood thinks of Montanans and likely all conservatives that way.

quad

Established Member
I like the show but I think it is truly sad that Hollywood thinks of Montanans and likely all conservatives that way.
Yeah there are some parts that are a bit cliché about "conservatives". I also did not think it was realistic that those two brothers, being as successful as they were, would choose the kind of tactics they went with in Season 2. Not trying to spoil it so won't say more.

quad

Established Member
And by Paramount, he means the cable station. NOT the app! You cannot watch it on Paramount+ app. Don’t make the same mistake we did!
There's two Paramount Apps: Paramount Network and Paramount +. Looks like Season 4 is on Paramount Network but you are right the other seasons are not. My bad. Here's a screenshot of the two apps on the Shield.

SHIELD.JPG

I am watching it on Plex via my own methods but you guys are not heathens like me so I won't corrupt you... ;)

SHIELD2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread