Worst restaurant experience

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
What steakhouse man? Like to check it out, and good on you - most people fail to realize it’s not the servers fault, and they shouldn’t get the repercussions.

Hi Josh, it's been awhile since, I was in Kennesaw getting projector training, and it was about 15 minutes towards Atlanta, I'm guessing Marietta or Cobb somewhere.

Flew into Atlanta, and drove north on 75 to Kennesaw, and it was easily seen from the highway, on the left side. Piqued my interest; it's right on top of the highway.

Got to the hotel, settled in, and went back.

Don't remember the name, a Texas-style steakhouse.

Ring any bells?

Zemedici

Established Member
Hi Josh, it's been awhile since, I was in Kennesaw getting projector training, and it was about 15 minutes towards Atlanta, I'm guessing Marietta or Cobb somewhere.

Flew into Atlanta, and drove north on 75 to Kennesaw, and it was easily seen from the highway, on the left side. Piqued my interest; it's right on top of the highway.

Got to the hotel, settled in, and went back.

Don't remember the name, a Texas-style steakhouse.

Ring any bells?

Texas Roadhouse?

hostile500

Established Member
I sat in a restaurant for 3.5-4 hours and didn't end up eating. Drank one drink along with my girlfriend. I did not pay for food that was wrong and I did not eat. Yes. But I left a $20 bill for the drinks before we left.

If you're offended by someone saying good bye to there spouse at a restaurant by giving them a kiss in front of you I would advice you to probably stay home.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread