Worst restaurant experience

hostile500

Established Member
So a few weeks back we went to dinner for a friends birthday. We had reservations set for 7:00.
We walked in a 6:50 and everyone was seated around 7:00 (8 of us total). We waited for our waitress to show up and just take drink orders until 7:30. Now this place we went might of only had 8-10 other customers eating, it was a decent size place so it was not busy at all.
Our drinks came around 7:45 and the waitress walks back off not even wanting to take our orders. We waited another 20 minutes for her to come back and take the food and appetizer orders.
Over an hour and a half we waited for our food to come out. The waitress never came back to fill drinks or even waters.
We got our food, we received the wrong orders and everything was cold. When we asked for the correct orders only a couple came out right and the rest didn't even get served the right meals. (They said they ran out of steak)
At 10:00 and everyone ready to burn the place down we got up and attempted to leave. We had 3 waitresses standing at the doorway not wanting us to leave. We kindly assisted them out of the way and proceeded to go home after an absolute horrific experience.
Has anyone else had a hell ride experience at any restaurant?

Mike

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Went to a place named Walk-on's in Metairie, LA. We asked for a table for 13. This was at 6PM they put our number in there text system. Said it'd be about 50 minutes. Other people coming in after us getting seated. This kept going on for the 50 minutes. Place doesn't take reservations. 50 minutes comes we check, they said about another 20 minutes. Once again people coming in and getting seated. Checked after the 20 minutes, another 20 minutes. Said **** it and left to go next door to another restaurant where we were seated in about 10 minutes. At 9:30 we got a text our table was ready. WTF. Basically they were busy and instead of them putting a couple of tables together they kept seating smaller parties. I ripped them on social media, they apologized and offered me something for free. I politely told them they had their opportunity to earn my business and that I refuse to ever go to their restaurant.

hostile500

Established Member
You left out some details there. Why would waitresses block your exit? Elaborate.

Sent from my schlong dong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

None of us were able to eat,didn't get the right orders. We asked for our bill and after 20 minutes of again waiting we got up. I use waitresses openly. We were at a Chinese restaurant. They weren't going to allow us to leave because we didn't pay for the food that was on the table. I left cash for the soda that I and my girlfriend had but that was it

Mike

hostile500

Established Member
We had 2 sodas and both had a water. Neither of us had the food that we ordered. I left them a $20 on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Had a similar experience at a Friendly's I was with 8 or 9 people and we were never attended to. After being there for hours we finally got our food and ate. Then we sat around waiting for the waitress to collect the bill. she walked past us 4 times without taking it. Lucky for us the kitchen caught on fire and everyone had to evacuate and we decided to just leave at that point.

bigmoose

Established Member
It's far worse to ask for unsweet and get served diabetes in a glass.
Yup. I asked a waitress once if their raspberry tea was unsweetened and she said yes. Sure enough it was sweet as hell. When I told her it was sweetened she said "well the base tea is unsweat, I'm not sure about the raspberry syrup". She had no clue.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Went to a place named Walk-on's in Metairie, LA. We asked for a table for 13. This was at 6PM they put our number in there text system. Said it'd be about 50 minutes. Other people coming in after us getting seated. This kept going on for the 50 minutes. Place doesn't take reservations. 50 minutes comes we check, they said about another 20 minutes. Once again people coming in and getting seated. Checked after the 20 minutes, another 20 minutes. Said **** it and left to go next door to another restaurant where we were seated in about 10 minutes. At 9:30 we got a text our table was ready. WTF. Basically they were busy and instead of them putting a couple of tables together they kept seating smaller parties. I ripped them on social media, they apologized and offered me something for free. I politely told them they had their opportunity to earn my business and that I refuse to ever go to their restaurant.
Speaking of...made these myself. First attempt at well, you know.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Speaking of...made these myself. First attempt at well, you know.

Damn it.
c06269c1569693677a1b9d7959cc8ae8.jpg

Sent from somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread