Worst restaurant experience

hostile500

Established Member
Well, of course they weren't going to let you leave if you hadn't paid yet.

While we waited for our check some of them were attempting to talk with the manager yes. She was extremely rude and was making more of a scene than some of the people at our table were.

Mike

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
While we waited for our check some of them were attempting to talk with the manager yes. She was extremely rude and was making more of a scene than some of the people at our table were.

Mike

So at that point you decided the best alternative was to not pay the bill and just walk out?

hostile500

Established Member
At that point I left $20 on the table and yes we walked out. There's obviously more that went on in between all of us walking out and conversation with the manager that I didn't want to spend an hour trying to type up.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
At that point I left $20 on the table and yes we walked out. There's obviously more that went on in between all of us walking out and conversation with the manager that I didn't want to spend an hour trying to type up.

Maybe next time you'll spend more time typing it up, instead of typing up half of the story and making you look like the asshole who stiffed someone right before Christmas.

hostile500

Established Member
Maybe next time you'll spend more time typing it up, instead of typing up half of the story and making you look like the asshole who stiffed someone right before Christmas.

Oh my bad next time I'll give you more information. Figured the 3.5 hours and zero service along with the wrong meals/ cold meals would of been enough.

Mike

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
giphy.gif

hostile500

Established Member
Oh I can see where he's coming from. I was just trying to get more to the point and not drag it on. I'll give more info next time. That was the one and only time I have ever done that. Just figured I would share it

CV355

_
Established Member
4th of July, 1995.
Waiting on the fireworks in town, parents offered to buy me an ice cream. We get to the vendor and it's this gross-looking chudly woman. I put in my order and happen to notice this large green blob hanging out of her nose- maybe 1/2" too low for the snuff-in-zone. It was obvious my mother saw it too because of the look she gave. The woman turns back around, hands me a cone and that damn booger had vanished.

I was told if I didn't eat that ice cream, it was the last one I'd ever get.

It still haunts me to this day.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
45 minutes to get drinks? I work fine dining and **** that. I've walked out after about 15 minutes. I stopped in Rainforest Cafe. We were sat right on time. We had 3 different servers run by saying, "I'll be with ya in a second." Um, what happened to having stations assigned? Anyway, the 3rd server said that to us as she was bring out all the meals to the family next to us. Of the 6-7 meals, at least 2 were wrong. She ran back into the kitchen with those and the family next to us, looked over and said, "We've been here over an hour and they can't even cook what we ordered...best of luck to you." We laughed and said, "No, we're good" as we got up and left.

hostile500

Established Member
45 minutes to get drinks? I work fine dining and **** that. I've walked out after about 15 minutes. I stopped in Rainforest Cafe. We were sat right on time. We had 3 different servers run by saying, "I'll be with ya in a second." Um, what happened to having stations assigned? Anyway, the 3rd server said that to us as she was bring out all the meals to the family next to us. Of the 6-7 meals, at least 2 were wrong. She ran back into the kitchen with those and the family next to us, looked over and said, "We've been here over an hour and they can't even cook what we ordered...best of luck to you." We laughed and said, "No, we're good" as we got up and left.

I would of left a lot sooner but it was our friends birthday so out of respect for her we stuck it out to make the best out of it. Until everything just kept getting worse.

Mike

spectreman

Established Member
4th of July, 1995.
Waiting on the fireworks in town, parents offered to buy me an ice cream. We get to the vendor and it's this gross-looking chudly woman. I put in my order and happen to notice this large green blob hanging out of her nose- maybe 1/2" too low for the snuff-in-zone. It was obvious my mother saw it too because of the look she gave. The woman turns back around, hands me a cone and that damn booger had vanished.

I was told if I didn't eat that ice cream, it was the last one I'd ever get.

It still haunts me to this day.

Now THAT'S funny!!!

Nothing irks me more than going out to eat and either getting crappy/rude service or food that is sub-standard and then having to pay for it. Sadly, that has often been my experience.

So to avoid that, over the last 30+ years, I became a self-taught cook and a pretty good one too. I enjoy cooking for the family and in most circumstances, my wife prefers my cooking over the restaurants so it's all good.
Lee

hostile500

Established Member
I have learned to cook too. I do probably 95% of the cooking at our house. She jus never really learned how to cook.... If you want anything well well done. She's your girl

Users who are viewing this thread