Who's Ready For MW14???

10sec89

Established Member
Finally got my room booked. Staying in Conway,little cheaper than right on Myrtle beach. Anyone else going from Florida?

I stayed out that way last year, this year I am on the beach. I am driving up early Thursday from Spring Hill (1 1/4 hours north of you). This puts me there for the best days in my book.

torchinmach

Established Member
I got a house in Surfside beach, a little further but right near the beach and a nice cruise to the events. Can't wait best week of the year!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
U CAN'T C ME

If you've never been, you are definitely in for a good time! I'm hoping to see that green car at Darlington on Thursday night!

Last edited:

jdl1000

Established Member
This is my first MW. Wasn't sure if spending all the money for a beach side condo is worth it being I live 5 mins from the gulf. Hope Conway will be ok I've never been there?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This is my first MW. Wasn't sure if spending all the money for a beach side condo is worth it being I live 5 mins from the gulf. Hope Conway will be ok I've never been there?

Conway is pretty far from the action, and the drive in and out on 501 is a nightmare in the summer. I'd book somewhere else asap. There's plenty of reasonably priced non- oceanfront places much closer to all the events.

jdl1000

Established Member
Well going by your suggestions I canceled the hotel in Conway and booked with Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
730 Frontage Rd. Little more money but I don't have the drive. It's a hotel off of the MW site. Has anyone stayed there?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Well going by your suggestions I canceled the hotel in Conway and booked with Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
730 Frontage Rd. Little more money but I don't have the drive. It's a hotel off of the MW site. Has anyone stayed there?

No, but I know some guys that did last year, they talked pretty highly of it. That's a pretty good location to head out in any direction you want. You'll be much happier there than in Conway!

poof100

Established Member
We are staying at our usual house in Surfside for the week, can't wait! Its not a bad drive to the events and the location is great for the family as our house is on the beach and has a pool.

This year though, I'm bringing the trailer. Any recommendations for storing a big enclosed trailer for the week?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We are staying at our usual house in Surfside for the week, can't wait! Its not a bad drive to the events and the location is great for the family as our house is on the beach and has a pool.

This year though, I'm bringing the trailer. Any recommendations for storing a big enclosed trailer for the week?

There are tons of storage locations that should have a gated area for you to store it in.

poof100

Established Member
There are tons of storage locations that should have a gated area for you to store it in.

Thanks Travis, appreciate the help. I'll do some searching and see what I can find out and post up for others' info.

Any golf cart store recommendations? or ones to stay away from? LOL.

TGR96

Established Member
I have been looking forward to this ever since I got home from last year's event. Staying in a condo in North Myrtle Beach. This will be my second year, so now I know what to expect, and what events I cannot/will not miss!

BTW, last year SVTP sponsored a Coyote Cruise that was pretty cool. Anyone seen any info on that?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I have been looking forward to this ever since I got home from last year's event. Staying in a condo in North Myrtle Beach. This will be my second year, so now I know what to expect, and what events I cannot/will not miss!

BTW, last year SVTP sponsored a Coyote Cruise that was pretty cool. Anyone seen any info on that?

+1, I might have to play since I'll be in the Coyote this year.

Users who are viewing this thread