Who's Ready For MW14???

03' White Snake

Established Member
Takes me roughly 14-16 hrs from Massachusetts just stopping for gas. 880 miles just each way.

I heard 95 is all torn up from Maryland and Virginia, thats gonna add a few hours to my commute this year.

qualls22

Established Member
Roughly 18hrs or so....:bash:
you gonna do it all in one day or stop somewhere along the way? You gonna drive your cobra down or trailer it?

Takes me roughly 14-16 hrs from Massachusetts just stopping for gas. 880 miles just each way.

I heard 95 is all torn up from Maryland and Virginia, thats gonna add a few hours to my commute this year.
That's what I'm worried about to is construction slowing us down. But I tried to look on the map to see if there was any and it looked ok. You drive your cobra all the way down too?

bauto

Established Member
drive from ma.

I drove down from ma. may 1st was some const. but roads where fine took me 11.5 hours from worc ma to new bern nc hope this helps

03' White Snake

Established Member
I drove down from ma. may 1st was some const. but roads where fine took me 11.5 hours from worc ma to new bern nc hope this helps

Sweet, thats good news. I'm from Worcester too. I'm trailering to Raleigh and driving from there. I can't wait, less than a week to go.

bauto

Established Member
trip from ma

I won't be leaving till Thursday nite after work but my ride now that I live in NC will be much shorter

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Leaving MA around 8pm Friday and meeting with a buddy on the Mass Pike to cruise down, think were meeting with the CT boys and hooking up for the ride down

xtremekustomz

Established Member
Leaving Friday after work here. Going to try to drive the night shift down to myrtle. And ya im trailering the car, cause of weather and r888's and 660hp are not very rain friendly....:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread