Who's Ready For MW14???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I have been looking forward to this ever since I got home from last year's event. Staying in a condo in North Myrtle Beach. This will be my second year, so now I know what to expect, and what events I cannot/will not miss!

BTW, last year SVTP sponsored a Coyote Cruise that was pretty cool. Anyone seen any info on that?

We, along with BBR, will be hosting the Coyote cruise once again this year.

#03Steeda

Established Member
I'm ready also! This will be my second go around at it. Staying in North Myrtle ,want to bring one of the Ponys but don't know which one. Also would want to trailer it and not sure about storing the truck and trailer. I think the motel has storage but now totally sure about it.

bakers2002gt

bakers03termi
Established Member
Hey guys I can't wait to go back this year everyone I met on here last year was awesome ... My gf cant come this year soo im going by myself....If anyone is renting a house condo or hotel and have a extra room/bed pm me or if your in the same situation we could split a hotel room

poof100

Established Member
I am ready, can't wait. Rented a house this year at surfside with the family, bringing two mustangs. Should be a great week.

We are staying in a house in Surfside as well. Will be there Saturday afternoon (7/12). We should try to meet up as it gets closer.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I'm getting excited! Once June rolls around it usually starts to hit me that it's getting near. We'll be down on Saturday the 12th

sarge450

Established Member
We are staying in a house in Surfside as well. Will be there Saturday afternoon (7/12). We should try to meet up as it gets closer.

I am also staying in Surfside. Condo Right on the beach.

I am second row, right around 10 Ave. We will be down on the 12th also, yeah we should all meet up sometime. This is my first year staying at Surfside, we usually stay at a Hotel on the Strip but my parents wanted all of us to go to the beach together this year so we got a house.

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
I am second row, right around 10 Ave. We will be down on the 12th also, yeah we should all meet up sometime. This is my first year staying at Surfside, we usually stay at a Hotel on the Strip but my parents wanted all of us to go to the beach together this year so we got a house.

I'm right near 7th Ave. I can't wait. 22 days away.

Our house is on 12th ave, right on the corner of the ocean road. Yeah, our whole family and wife's family are staying at the house, really nice location and only a short trip to all of the MW events etc.

There are a couple Sonics nearby that people met up at on Sunday night of MW last year. Monday night at Hard Rock is pretty cool, as alot of cars are already in town.

sarge450

Established Member
Our house is on 12th ave, right on the corner of the ocean road. Yeah, our whole family and wife's family are staying at the house, really nice location and only a short trip to all of the MW events etc.

There are a couple Sonics nearby that people met up at on Sunday night of MW last year. Monday night at Hard Rock is pretty cool, as alot of cars are already in town.

I looked at the address again, ours is on the corner of 11th ave. So we will be pretty close. Sonic on Sunday night sounds cool. We went to Hard Rock on Monday last year and will probably go this year as well.

poof100

Established Member
I looked at the address again, ours is on the corner of 11th ave. So we will be pretty close. Sonic on Sunday night sounds cool. We went to Hard Rock on Monday last year and will probably go this year as well.

Cool deal, sounds like you are just 1 street over. I will have my White 2013 Boss 302 and a White 350. I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I swore I wouldn't do much to my car this year, no last minute Mustang Week spend too much money crunch. Now what started out as getting a few engine bay items painted has turned into dropping the whole car of Tuesday for a few custom paint touches. Gotta love it!

jdl1000

Established Member
I swore I wouldn't do much to my car this year, no last minute Mustang Week spend too much money crunch. Now what started out as getting a few engine bay items painted has turned into dropping the whole car of Tuesday for a few custom paint touches. Gotta love it!

Tell me about it. I tore the car down about a month ago just to do some small things. As of right now the engine is still on an engine stand. I should be able to get it back together and make Myrtle.
IMG_20140629_075110_660.jpg

03' White Snake

Established Member
I just finished my trans upgrade and some paint work. Now I need to pull the trans back out for a TOB problem. I really just want to put some break in miles on it before MW. But it will be ready.

Users who are viewing this thread