Who's got the earliest 03?

matthayn

COBRO TO 5.BRO
Established Member
I challenge you all to beat the date on my cam covers with your dates. The date code I'm referencing is to the right of the ESN number, can be found on both covers, and it should be in the format XX/XX/XX.

Mine is 01/09/02

Good luck :-D

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
I just found my build date today, which is 9/23/02. I need to find out my build #.

Dont know my exact build date off hand, but i have #48 in 2003.

To find your build date, go here (http://www.terminator-cobra.com/svt_documents.htm), and there is a link to a Ford ETIS (European site) that you can use. You just have to put in your VIN and it will pull up alot of information about your car, including the build date. Found the link earlier today from this site while searching, but I only saved that page for future reference and not the page from here where it was posted. Thanks to whoever posted it here first!

weaselp1

Established Member
I just found my build date today, which is 9/23/02. I need to find out my build #.

To find your build date, go here (http://www.terminator-cobra.com/svt_documents.htm), and there is a link to a Ford ETIS (European site) that you can use. You just have to put in your VIN and it will pull up alot of information about your car, including the build date. Found the link earlier today from this site while searching, but I only saved that page for future reference and not the page from here where it was posted. Thanks to whoever posted it here first!

thanks for that info! that is awesome - my build date was May 14, 2002

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
^^ Mine was build 9/23/02 as well! I'm #1396

Sweet, so my build # is somewhere around 139x. I plan on ordering up a SVT Certificate in a few months, and/or seeing if I can find someone to make me a copy of one with the original signature's on it.

Last edited:

RichM1983

Established Member
Sweet, so my build # is somewhere around 139x. I plan on ordering up a SVT Certificate in a few months, and/or seeing if I can find someone to make me a copy of one with the original signature's on it.

They will tell you the build number if you call them.

matthayn

COBRO TO 5.BRO
Established Member
Wish I knew the VIN of my engine, I've looked at the VIN stamp on the block and I am trying to decipher the numbers now.

matthayn

COBRO TO 5.BRO
Established Member
Thanks for the links!

Just plugged my VIN and it's 3/21/2002

That's good to know!

If I have my VIN #'s right from my block stamp, knowing that the donor car was a vert, VIN should read 1FAFP49Y02F120571 and my build date shows February 1, 2002. I'm thinking preproduction engine.

Users who are viewing this thread