who's going to fun ford weekend???

chuckstang

Established Member
is rt 1 once you go through boston and switch off of 95n, I forget? I never pay much attention to street signs haha

SVTowner2B

Established Member
maybe the guys that end up meeting on rt 1 can meet up with some others off an exit on 95 somewhere, anyone got any ideas of a good place? I'd like to see just how many stangs we can pull together!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ACMUSTANG said:
I'm ticked that i have to be there so early in the morning, I would love to meet and cruise up with a bunch of other Stangs :(

why do u have to be up so early?

on a sad note..i dont think im going to race....with it being a real event and all, im sure when i bust out an 11.4x ill get booted...no fun...

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:

on a sad note..i dont think im going to race....with it being a real event and all, im sure when i bust out an 11.4x ill get booted...no fun...

I dought they will boot you.....even if you hit that # its all about being consistant...I dial in a little lower than the car can run. That way you granny shift a number the car will hit easily.

Dave

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Yea thats why you see people running 14s-15s and kicking ass cause they nail their dail in. Jake, just granny shift that beast. I though you were heading up to Woodward??

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Yea thats why you see people running 14s-15s and kicking ass cause they nail their dail in. Jake, just granny shift that beast. I though you were heading up to Woodward??

ugh...woodward...cant go with my new job this year...next year fo sho

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
I dought they will boot you.....even if you hit that # its all about being consistant...I dial in a little lower than the car can run. That way you granny shift a number the car will hit easily.

Dave

yea..i say that now...but as soon as i hit that track im gonna be like...ok lets race! lol

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
where is everyone meeting up? im definitely going, my truck is unregistered uninsured and i have a suspended license but im still goin up. whos with me, perhaps will meet on 95 somewhere that way we have one giant group cruising up there. considering most everyone is taking 95 to get there

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
svtred said:
where is everyone meeting up? im definitely going, my truck is unregistered uninsured and i have a suspended license but im still goin up. whos with me, perhaps will meet on 95 somewhere that way we have one giant group cruising up there. considering most everyone is taking 95 to get there

:eek:

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
the get up early deal

My company has space in the manufacturers midway. We are representing Steeda this year, since i am Mass, maine, vermont and NH's only Steeda dealer and warehouse. So we have to be there early to get parts set up etc

BADASS03SVT said:

gtmustang00

Established Member
ill be there in my white/blue 89 stang and by dad will be there w/ his redfire 03 cobra

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
svtred said:

an I thought I was the only outlaw in the bunch :lol: :thumbsup:

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
yea..i say that now...but as soon as i hit that track im gonna be like...ok lets race! lol

Well I hear that...its not easy to stay in control especially when your running someone with a faster dial in, but every time I've gone to FFW an not raced I feel like a ***...unless the car wasn't ready.

Dave

93tealcoupe

Established Member
bigdog93lx said:
so where are people meeting up? I'm going sunday bringing the 03 dsg cobra

sorry under my bro's user name but this is me, so where is everyone meeting up?

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Seems everyone will be comming together 95, but I don't know where we could meet. Isn't there a rest stop on 495 right befor you hook onto 95??

Users who are viewing this thread