who's going to fun ford weekend???

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
I'm in east somerville between 28 and sullivan square. I live on a private street so you really wouldn't see the car when you are on the roll. Not to go too far off topic, but are you three SVTOA members? If so, consider going to www.svtoa.org for info on local chapter events. PM me if you find you are interested in participating in any events offered.

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
notchstang92 said:
I'll be there with some of my friends. Got a room on hampton beach.

thats not a bad idea. where and how much is the room that you got? i def want to go up both days and having a room at hampton would be awsome, hit the beach up and then go see some sick cars and some insane races. :pepper: :pepper: :banana: :banana:

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
Troy, Do you belong to THe SVTOA? and participate in any of the events? if so which car are you?

Sean

TroyV said:
I'm in east somerville between 28 and sullivan square. I live on a private street so you really wouldn't see the car when you are on the roll. Not to go too far off topic, but are you three SVTOA members? If so, consider going to www.svtoa.org for info on local chapter events. PM me if you find you are interested in participating in any events offered.

SantinoD15

Established Member
im from peabody...me a friends from saugus with a pretty sick 5.0 are goin up together...i wouldnt mind cruising up with some other ppl..we'd be goin rt1 to 95 tho...meet up somwhere on route 1. wats the better day to go?

TroyV

Established Member
AC: I tried to PM this to you so I wouldn't hijack this thread, but the board won't let you receive for some reason. So to you others....sorry for this

To answer your question,

Yes. I help run and participate in all of our chapter events.

Mike Schoenfeld (TTA89) and I are co activities directors for the SVTOA of Boston/New England chapter. We do 6 to 7 autocross events at Devens air base during the summer, and two drag days at LVD, one in spring and one in the fall. We occasionally do install days so that no one has to wrench alone, and we also ran some car shows in the past. We pretty much want to do more driving than show type events and those have taken a back seat to the autox and drag days.

Last year I ran a black 99 GT on race rubber at Devens. This year I have a new car, a 2003 Cobra in blue. #34

If you have never tried autocross, you should come to our event at the end of the month. If not to participate, at least to come and ride shotgun with some of our more experienced drivers. I think you'll be impressed. Go to the site and follow the instructions if you'd like to try it out. If you do come to Devens, just come in and tell them you are there to see me or Mike and one of us will be at the tent, or on course.

Troy V.

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
Troy, we ave actually been to several of the devens events. I now know who you are. We run the #97 white 97 Cobra, last event we ran the 90 GT. next event i do not know yet. I am One of the NE chapter sponsors, took Tom awhile to get me on the website. TFES-Performance, i think you will probably know who i am now.

Sean

TroyV

Established Member
Ah... The loud fox car. I remember. LOL Did you pick up a 94 or 95 Cobra recently?

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
lol yes the LOUD Fox

yes i just picked up a 94 Cobra, I am going to go through the whole car before i start driving it! It has a few issues that i definately do not like. There is something loose in the front suspension, and a few other things. so will probably wait until next spring to run it at auto x

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
SVTowner2B said:
Definately be there with a buddy from Va....Jason we should try to meet and cruise up

I think I met your buddy yesterday (sunday). does he drive a black 96 cobra? pretty cool guy if we're talkin about the same guy.

I'm down for meeting up and cruising up together. we should try to get a huge group to cruise up together. meet somewhere on rt. 1 and just jump on 95 after.

Frank

chuckstang

Established Member
Yup, Im going Sat. Anyone from the SS wana cruise up there Sat morning. we should all meet up somewhere? any takers ahaha

BlueThriller04

281 Films
Established Member
Yea we should all meet on rt1...that should be a nice meeting spot for everyone. That would really nice to have all those stangs drivin up....I will have the camera so you kno I'm gonna put together a video for this :beer:

J

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
TheBooger said:
thats not a bad idea. where and how much is the room that you got? i def want to go up both days and having a room at hampton would be awsome, hit the beach up and then go see some sick cars and some insane races. :pepper: :pepper: :banana: :banana:

We got one room 2 beds for $270. Check in friday and check out sunday. Its right on the beach which is a good thing. I forget the name of the place, I would have to look at the confirmation. I know its sold out for that weekend though. Its tough finding rooms up there now I guess. I booked the room a couple months back. We got hampton for the night time and epping for the day time. It should be a good time.

SVTowner2B

Established Member
Frank, i am the guy you met, I've got a friend flying up from va to hang out that weekend. I would definately be up for meeting on rt.1 somewhere and cruising up. Sounds like a blast to me. Cruising by busted a$$ 96 up there between an 03 cobra and 03 mach 1, Im gonna look like a jackass.. Just don't beat on me too much on the way up there.

BlueThriller04

281 Films
Established Member
SVTowner2B said:
Frank, i am the guy you met, I've got a friend flying up from va to hang out that weekend. I would definately be up for meeting on rt.1 somewhere and cruising up. Sounds like a blast to me. Cruising by busted a$$ 96 up there between an 03 cobra and 03 mach 1, Im gonna look like a jackass.. Just don't beat on me too much on the way up there.

Haha you won't get beat up on...you should see when Frank , Jesse, and myself are out...both of them have 03 cobra's...so when they go I look like i'm going in reverse..hahaah... But yea it would be def coo for all of us to head down....Anymore people wanna meet on rt1?....it would be soo sick to have like 10+ stangs heading up there....Damn that footage would be nasty..haha (yes I kno I'm always thinking of the next production..hahah) :thumbsup:

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread