who's going to fun ford weekend???

juicedgt02

Established Member
I am, I will most likely be there sunday. I don't think its worth to race as you only get 2 runs in at the most. I might be wrong thou, how much is it to race anyway?

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
juicedgt02 said:
I am, I will most likely be there sunday. I don't think its worth to race as you only get 2 runs in at the most. I might be wrong thou, how much is it to race anyway?

i was thinking about entering the street stang class. i beleive its $75. if i dont get drag radials by then i'll definitly just enter my car in the show.

Frank

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
juicedgt02 said:

That depends on how good your are at brackets....last year I raced into the night and lost in the final rounds, there were only like 30 people left in the stands. I dialed in at 11.8 an was hitting it all day untill the end, spun the tires at the line an broke out.

Dave

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Davesnake said:
That depends on how good your are at brackets....last year I raced into the night and lost in the final rounds, there were only like 30 people left in the stands. I dialed in at 11.8 an was hitting it all day untill the end, spun the tires at the line an broke out.

Dave
Didn't last year something happen and racing didn't end till sun down? Anyhow I'll probably be there both days.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Last edited:

CoBrAcHiCk93

SVT Abuser
Established Member
Davesnake said:
Well I can tell you this there were a lot of crashes...the end of the track had the seeping water problem...that delayed everything quite a bit. The sun was down on my final run..i have a pic of it I think.

Dave
dave,
if you're goin up, hit me up, i'll meet ya on the way. and if anyone from the ss wants to meet up and cruise. . lemme know

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
CoBrAcHiCk93 said:
dave,
if you're goin up, hit me up, i'll meet ya on the way. and if anyone from the ss wants to meet up and cruise. . lemme know

Dahlia,

are you going to stay up there for the weekend or just one day? I have a few options...I might stay at my buddy's house on York beach in Maine. 1/2 hour from the track.

Dave

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
We will be there both days. If any of you feel like stopping by to say Hi, please look for the Steeda banner. Hopefully we wont be to hard to find in the manufacturers Midway. Will have plenty of catalogs on hand.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
I'm considering going up there on the Sunday to catch the late rounds and perhaps buy some parts I may need if the deals are good.....maybe catch a T shirt from the potato gun. LOL

Jason, I think I have seen your car around. I live over in Somerville, and I find myself rolling through Medford all the time. Next time you see a Sonic Blue 03 Cobra on Chromies in your neighborhood, it's probably me. I'd be interested in checking out your Mach. I've never gotten a good look at one.

BlueThriller04

281 Films
Established Member
TroyV said:
I'm considering going up there on the Sunday to catch the late rounds and perhaps buy some parts I may need if the deals are good.....maybe catch a T shirt from the potato gun. LOL

Jason, I think I have seen your car around. I live over in Somerville, and I find myself rolling through Medford all the time. Next time you see a Sonic Blue 03 Cobra on Chromies in your neighborhood, it's probably me. I'd be interested in checking out your Mach. I've never gotten a good look at one.

Hey Troy...What do you live near in somerville...like a land mark. I drive through somerville everday to goto work. I'll definetly gonna look to see if I see you...If you see a Blue Mach 1 with exhaust it is probably me..cuz I havn't found any around here. My friends Frank and Jesse (Fdawg03 and PowerTrip) both have 03 cobra's. Anytime that your free let me kno...we could all hang out and talk.

Jason

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread