Who do so many V8 guys, just HATE on Tesla?

Intervention302

Established Member
The quote I heard on tesla interior quality is "mid 1980s jaguar."
Mine has been flawless. Couldn't be happier

Tesla gets a bad rep online because "its cool to hate on Tesla" from people whom know literally nothing about Tesla

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Mine has been flawless. Couldn't be happier

Tesla gets a bad rep online because "its cool to hate on Tesla" from people whom know literally nothing about Tesla

That and their interiors are a joke. I have spent time in them and compared to similar priced Audi, Merc, BMW they are complete shit.

IA Shelby

Established Member
1. I have to be moved by the exterior first.
2. Then, I like how the interior makes it feel special.
3. Then, the crank of the engine and the sound. Like listening to live music compared to sirius.
4. Then the performance and the handling.

If I don’t get the feeling from 1-3, I don’t consider #4/5. I am not into drag racing so #4 falls lower on the list. Still important but it doesn’t outweigh 1-3 for me.

Hence we I don’t have a desire to own an EV at this time.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
different strokes for different folks... who cares if people don't like electric? Some people don't like fat chicks, but that doesn't stop people from ****ing em.
HA HAAAAAAAAAA

hqdefault.jpg

jrandy

Established Member
I know there is plenty of hate on Tesla, but I just like the fact that they are building EV's with some performance in mind.

No matter what people's opinions are, enthusiasts are a vast minority. EV's are happening whether we like it or not. So, I'll endorse any EV company that tries to keep some performance at heart.

Now, with that said, Tesla (and other EV's for that matter) are just too boring. I'd take a 300 HP car with no refinements over modern performance cars. With technology, they are just too smooth.

Today's cars speed catches up on you way too quickly. Don't even realize you're doing jail time speeds until you look down.

Zemedici

Established Member
eh, great for a ****ing daily driver. Leave the racecar for the weekends / occasional daily, if you daily the racecar, you get used to it, and bored with it.

I'd love a Model X for a daily.

Hit 'Work' in GPS and let the thing drive me there while I sleep.

Tesla is doing things we never thought possible, and you're exactly right, gets hate 'cuz its cool to hate on Elon'

No other real reason.

Intervention302

Established Member
eh, great for a ****ing daily driver. Leave the racecar for the weekends / occasional daily, if you daily the racecar, you get used to it, and bored with it.

I'd love a Model X for a daily.

Hit 'Work' in GPS and let the thing drive me there while I sleep.

Tesla is doing things we never thought possible, and you're exactly right, gets hate 'cuz its cool to hate on Elon'

No other real reason.
I know there is plenty of hate on Tesla, but I just like the fact that they are building EV's with some performance in mind.

No matter what people's opinions are, enthusiasts are a vast minority. EV's are happening whether we like it or not. So, I'll endorse any EV company that tries to keep some performance at heart.

Now, with that said, Tesla (and other EV's for that matter) are just too boring. I'd take a 300 HP car with no refinements over modern performance cars. With technology, they are just too smooth.

Today's cars speed catches up on you way too quickly. Don't even realize you're doing jail time speeds until you look down.

New Model X Plaid just released and runs 9.8x @ 148

New Roaster will possibly mid 8's with the SpaceX rocket option.

cobracide

Established Member
I hate Tesla so much - bought the company (shares) two years ago. Tree hugger money is really GREEN.
(but I'd never buy one)

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Here's what I saw when I scrolled down from your #1 post.
LMFAO, perfect fit.

1646952338650.jpeg

OP - ev hate? You have no idea what you're talking about.
Instead of creating such a idiotic thread, why didn't you spend a couple hours researching it?

Just like the lgbtq initiatives, I give ZERO ****s if you want to waste your money on a battery.

BUT don't, for one second, think you and your douche knot buddies are going to make me give up my civil rights, try to shove it down my throat, or make me pay a penny for your climate change stupidity.
Go dip some dillies.

Intervention302

Established Member
Here's what I saw when I scrolled down from your #1 post.
LMFAO, perfect fit.

View attachment 1741256

OP - ev hate? You have no idea what you're talking about.
Instead of creating such a idiotic thread, why didn't you spend a couple hours researching it?

Just like the lgbtq initiatives, I give ZERO ****s if you want to waste your money on a battery.

BUT don't, for one second, think you and your douche knot buddies are going to make me give up my civil rights, try to shove it down my throat, or make me pay a penny for your climate change stupidity.
Go dip some dillies.
Why are you so mad? Damn bro I hate to be so easily offended that I'd feel the need to type all that out

Throws in "go dip some dillys"

Man, you got me so good

Users who are viewing this thread