whats everyone going to do over the winter? mods? projects?

C Weil

Established Member
Not sure on the price...I'm trying to get it out for about $2500. It's a really nice car mechanically, with a freshly rebuilt engine, new head, new turbo, various little mods, super low mileage konis, brand new cobra R's and new tires, new stainless brake lines, new wiring, new master cylinder, etc. It's got some front end damage (pass. side headlights, headlight retaining piece (not front bumper), and a small crease in the very corner of the hood) caused by the hind leg of a deer, and the paint isn't bad at all until you look at it closely- it could use a good heavy buffing. Drives fantastic, though, and it only has like 40-some thousand actual miles...I can't remember the exact number.

So far, I have a friend interested, but he's a little flaky, so it's still up for grabs.

C Weil

Established Member
That's not a rollcage, it's a rollbar. A cage is much much more extensive.

I don't have any more pics (or at least not any that are different). Unfortunately, they were all on my computer which I had to wipe the other day, so I lost everything. I'll take some when I finish the transmission and post them up. :)

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Doing some mods on the bike (05 Yamaha R6). Just ordered an Akraprovic titanium slip on pipe and will add a Dynojet power commander later. No plans for the Cobra as of yet, it's been collecting dust for the past two months.

Dave

C Weil

Established Member
Nice! Got any pictures of the bike? I love the R6's, they're a fantastic bike. I'd love to see some pics!

II'm about to buy a project bike- should go through in a couple days. A couple year old Kawasaki ZX-6RR for about $400!! I've been searching for one for almost a year, and I finally found one. Needs all new body panels, some fork oil, and a carb rebuild, but otherwise it's fantastic. I'm planning to do the panels in carbon probably in the spring (in WA) and rebuild the carbs in my room as soon as I get it. :D

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
this weekend
i'm installing
Turbo Inlet pipe (3" mandarel bend)
big maf intake (bigger maf, bigger elbow, bigger filter)
UTEC (Engine Management)

good for about 30~35AWHP
can't wait till i dyno mine!!

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
Re

Now that my NEW shop/garage is finished and signed off by the electrical inspector, (whole story for that) my first order of business will be to lower it, put dingleberries in the front windscreen, fuzzy dice. Just lower.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Ok got my list down.
The snakes getting the brake calipers painted, new dash faces, center console lights all blue(theres a post on this in the pics section). Install my IRS bushings(finally), roll the fenders, more interior painting, some engine area detail work, install the SFC's, MM CC plates, install my WBC guage and wire up all the options that go with it. Get the rear section of my catback polished.
I have allot of plans for the 93 but still not sure which one I want to go with. BTW it gets 20+mpg on the highway. First thing is to get the exterior looking right. :thumbsup:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
yesterday, turbo inlet & UTEC installed
tommorow, big maf intake & custom dyno tune

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
dynoed today

256 awhp / 328 awtq

after fixing the tune to little bit safer (richer)

253 awhp / 322 awtq

Users who are viewing this thread