whats everyone going to do over the winter? mods? projects?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Got the Akraprovic titanium slip on installed on the bike.

img0020b4mp.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
BTW- I've got a new toy to install....I'll show it the next time we get together. ;-) :burnout:

Get together? Someone call Rick :thumbsup: I was tempted to take the Cobra out a couple of time this week - the sun was shiny :coolman:

Oh well, just let me know if you guys are planning something.

Christian

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Nothing planned. It may be a while at this rate. :(
Christian said:
Get together? Someone call Rick :thumbsup: I was tempted to take the Cobra out a couple of time this week - the sun was shiny :coolman:

Oh well, just let me know if you guys are planning something.

Christian

C Weil

Established Member
Oh, I thought I already answered that. It came with the car! It's a Kenny Brown street car. It's basically just a 6 point that's welded at the front (I haven't looked at it, but I'm assuming it's welded to the front of the subframe connector), the rear bulkhead (for support of the main hoop) and at the rear shock towers. There's also a brace connecting the two shock tower braces that is seperated (but I'd recommend it). It's a nice cage, and it doesn't get in the way because the front door bars are low and don't come higher than the seat. I've never contacted them getting out of the car, unlike some other cages I've tried. I'm quite happy with it.

I've installed other roll bars, and if you bolt it in, it's time consuming but not necessarily very difficult. Just requires some time to make sure it's perfectly aligned and drilled properly for the plates. If you weld it, it's the same alignment issue, but then the rest of the time is just in welding. It does take a bit of time. I'd recommend welding it, though, unless you don't have subframce connectors (if you don't...why?!).

coolguy10786

Established Member
I found bassani midlength's for 610 w/ free shipping so iim ordering those tomorrow and mess with that sometime after they get here. Maybe i'll do somthing to the exterior like stripes, but haven't seen anything i like yet.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Thats sweet, let me know how the install on those goes and im probably going to be going to yakima in the spring and i know you guys have that lil track down there so mabe we could meet up and head to it

coolguy10786

Established Member
i can do that im gonna order them tomorrow or mon. I was looking at the old manifolds when i had the front end up and realized how much its gonna suck, espicially since its 20F outside. But ya if you come down we can hit up renegade i have yet to run this beast so i'd be down.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Here we go again. We're really going to have a bunch of mean snakes out runnin around! :beer: :thumbsup:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
I pulled the blower this evening, sending it to Steggy tomorrow.

Sweet:thumbsup: Stieg should be sending mine out tomorrow:rockon:

Got the BAP, 2 and 4 lower and the 2.76 and 2.93 on the way also. Sad kinda... was walking the dog tonight and almost slipped on the icy roads
:dw:

Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
Dave and Christian Great to hear! And sounds like Greg is installing an accufab right now! Wonder what Will, Schropper, Greg 2, and Chuck are doing?

The saleen still remains to have the same mods. That Damn T-56 is just gonna sit in the garage until we can figure out what we actually need for it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread