What locals around here to me do to their c6 vette in perfect shape

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
You got a cammed LS3 C6. Lol. Everyone watch the **** out!!! Nobodys ever seen that before. my money would be on the other guy .

Huh? When did I ever say my car was so bad ass or ever talk about my car. All I said was I would never do it to mine. But CSB

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Ok guy, sorry to hog up your site. Sandy vagina you have

Actually, my post was directed at poster #3, and I referenced your quote, but since you want to bring up sandy vaginas, you certainly displayed a lot of butthurt by somebody modding their car the way THEY want to.......hello pot, meet kettle.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Actually, my post was directed at poster #3, and I referenced your quote, but since you want to bring up sandy vaginas, you certainly displayed a lot of butthurt by somebody modding their car the way THEY want to.......hello pot, meet kettle.

Lol well how am I suppose to know when you use my quote? Hey you're right. I am butt hurt because he did that to a vette. But I guess you all can say hello to the kettle also because you show a lot of butt hurt about me not liking that setup...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Since we're looking specifically at a C6 Corvette that didn't have adaptive fueling strategies, I'd counter that in a drag specific arena, there's really no difference here. Once you're WOT the computer is no longer pulling data from it's sensors, but working off a base table calibration. It's the digital analog of the carburetor.

Now if we want to look at adaptive fueling strategies like cars that utilize wideband oxygen sensors and don't have an open/closed loop cycle, you have a point.

As with everything there are positives and negatives to consider. For instance, the atomization of fuel particles in the intake has a cooling effect on the charge air that can allow you to run more compression/timing. To get the same benefit from EFI, you need direct injection. My point is that if you're spending money to make a race car, there's a reason for everything you do. Especially in a competitive environment. You look at your rules/regs, your budget and goals, then choose the best path for you and your car.

I highly doubt the benefits of using a carb due to atomization/cooling are comparable to the benefits of being able to run a more aggressive fuel/timing curve on MPFI and monitoring it with an aftermarket wideband.

This is a prime example of someone ditching a proper fuel injected setup to go with something simpler because its easier for them to work with.

Also, a water/meth setup comes to mind as being quite a bit easier to install to reduce EGT/cylinder temps than pulling motors. Again, this comes down to a "I aint gonna tune with them there newfangled computers when I can turn a screw!" mentality.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Lol well how am I suppose to know when you use my quote? Hey you're right. I am butt hurt because he did that to a vette. But I guess you all can say hello to the kettle also because you show a lot of butt hurt about me not liking that setup...

I never said anything about you not liking that guys setup. My first post said I was missing what you were trying to point out. His car not your cup of tea, then great. It isn't your car, so don't worry about it. Your car may not be my cup of tea, but it is YOUR car, not mine. My car may not be your cup of tea, but it's MY car. I couldn't care less what other people do to their cars, no matter how retarded it is.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
I highly doubt the benefits of using a carb due to atomization/cooling are comparable to the benefits of being able to run a more aggressive fuel/timing curve on MPFI and monitoring it with an aftermarket wideband.

This is a prime example of someone ditching a proper fuel injected setup to go with something simpler because its easier for them to work with.

Also, a water/meth setup comes to mind as being quite a bit easier to install to reduce EGT/cylinder temps than pulling motors. Again, this comes down to a "I aint gonna tune with them there newfangled computers when I can turn a screw!" mentality.

Well he's not old school lol he's 19-20 years old

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Lol not a back fire when I think it's stupid. I'd never do it to my vette. Plus he called me out for $1000 race
Not your car, so why give a crap?
Sorry for the post guys. Must be a bunch of carbureted c6 vette fans on the forum. Sorry to piss all you babies off lol.
Umm, not babies, These guys just know.
Ok guy, sorry to hog up your site. Sandy vagina you have
Nice job talking to a site Moderator like that, and haven't decided yet...

Oh boy, where to start in this one.

See above junior.

DSS

Established Member
Because I don't see the gain in going to a carbureted setup on a 2005 vette that was perfectly fine and having to run throttle cables and a carbureted fuel system. Sorry if it bothers you that I think it's one of the dumbest things you could do lol.

I replied here to find out exactly why it concerns you,

What exactly makes you think it bothers me that you think it's the dumbest thing?

Its just funny/sad when another man is concerned about another man's property that doesn't effect you,

But after reading your other post on this thread, now I see why. Theres a $1000 race between you too. When that time comes, you better put your money where your mouth is, with all the comments you made toward that car.

Just make sure you don't get your ego bruised and money taken away by his "dumbest thing" set up

mrlrd1

Established Member
Lol not a back fire when I think it's stupid. I'd never do it to my vette. Plus he called me out for $1000 race

You can think it's stupid all you want, but stock style EFI intakes are inferior at high RPM, period. And a carb setup like that costs about the same as a FAST intake, rail, and TB. More power, less money, easier tuning... the only downside is that fools like you think it's stupid. I doubt he will care with your $1000 in his pocket.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You're just jelly that 'vette has more rwhp than your Cobra, old man..............roflmao!

Damn it, must buy spray. Does this work?
lol.jpg

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
I replied here to find out exactly why it concerns you,

What exactly makes you think it bothers me that you think it's the dumbest thing?

Its just funny/sad when another man is concerned about another man's property that doesn't effect you,

But after reading your other post on this thread, now I see why. Theres a $1000 race between you too. When that time comes, you better put your money where your mouth is, with all the comments you made toward that car.

Just make sure you don't get your ego bruised and money taken away by his "dumbest thing" set up

But why are you so concerned with defending?

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Not your car, so why give a crap?

Umm, not babies, These guys just know.

Nice job talking to a site Moderator like that, and haven't decided yet...

See above junior.

Way to talk to a site moderator? Is he not a regular guy like the rest of us? Can't handle a little trash talk? Sorry I insulted the almighty superior person.

Users who are viewing this thread