What did you do for your Terminator today?

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
I sent you a message MG0h3

Side note. I bought some Weld s71 beadlocks on the 16th of Dec. So I will post up some pics, once they arrive. ship out the 20th.

MG0h3

Established Member
2.9 has been on there for 5yrs and 18k miles. Was 3.75 or 3.5 upper for all but last 3k or so. On a 2.9 upper now. Original bushings.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
2.9 has been on there for 5yrs and 18k miles. Was 3.75 or 3.5 upper for all but last 3k or so. On a 2.9 upper now. Original bushings.

That's quite a few miles...not bad I suppose for the performance you have enjoyed. I'm sure the 2.9 upper the past 3k really put the pressure on the bushings and finished them off.

MG0h3

Established Member
Ya I’m sure. I did the inner belt a few years ago and the bushings were already hammered. Honestly surprised it made it this long.

Sucks being up here at 4K feet. Gonna have to get a 4lb lower and probably still run the 2.9 upper to get 22psi

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Finished my upper coolant setup with a custom Ipsco housing. Not much space since the blower piping will go to the fender, limited on orientation. Getting closer, just need to wire fuel pump relay and send the car off for piping/ intercooler fabbing and tuning.

IMG_0457.JPG

MG0h3

Established Member
Finished up the inner idler bearing replacements and got everything back together. That bridge is a bit of bitch to get back in without removing any hoses.

Tomorrow I get to jack it up and yank the lower off and attempt a bushing replacement. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread