What did you do for your Terminator today?

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Yep, I'm at 600 to the wheels with 3.0 upper, ID1000's injectors and VMP boost a pump. I'm only at 17K miles and don't drive much either. Car is perfect at this horsepower or maybe closer to 700 Lol.

View attachment 1463260

View attachment 1463261

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That’s great power for a 3.0! I have thought about getting ID 1000s, now you have me seriously considering it! I made 605 on 60# injectors and a 2.8.

Do you have LT headers/cats?

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
That’s great power for a 3.0! I have thought about getting ID 1000s, now you have me seriously considering it! I made 605 on 60# injectors and a 2.8.

Do you have LT headers/cats?
I have full bassani exhaust with the mid- length headers and no cats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
With a H stingers won’t drone with an X it’s the worst thing possible on the highway. I’ve had both.
Was that an O/R X? I have a catted Bassani catted X with Stingers and I don't think it's that bad on the freeway.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

wckdvnm

Established Member
Was that an O/R X? I have a catted Bassani catted X with Stingers and I don't think it's that bad on the freeway.

Yeah it was a magnaflow tru-X and it was horrible. The Bassani and magnaflow X sound the same so the cats cut the drone down significantly

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have the Magnaflow catted X with Stingers and love the sound. Thinking about trying an O/R Prochamber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris

Established Member
New Nitto 555's all around, put the sequential turn signal harnesses back in, swapped in LEDs for the driving lights (headlight bulbs on back order), detailed it and got to drive it with the top down for about an hour.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Yeah it was a magnaflow tru-X and it was horrible. The Bassani and magnaflow X sound the same so the cats cut the drone down significantly
A few years ago my cats blew out so I basically had an off-road pipe. My ears would be ringing when I got off the freeway.

wckdvnm

Established Member
A few years ago my cats blew out so I basically had an off-road pipe. My ears would be ringing when I got off the freeway.

Yeah X pipes and stingers is asking for a headache. The H pipe works perfect, cuts the drone to nearly zero but I’m going quieter.

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
IRS exhaust on a SRA swap went down today
IMG_1313.JPG
IMG_1308.JPG
IMG_1327.JPG

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Damn lucky you caught that MGoh3. Wonder how many miles it obliviously didn't fall out. Now I have to go look at mine. I want to put the 3.5 pulley on this summer. But after Malcolm's posts I am kind of nervous.

MG0h3

Established Member
Ya wasn't like that a couple thousand miles ago, but they did look beat up and I could move the pulley back and forth a little bit. You can see some of the bushing material on the side of the pulley.

Why are you worried about the 3.5 from 4.0? I think he really started running into issues when he went to a 12:1 CR.

Looking at your sig and curious why only 17* on 19psi? I'm right around 19 and I think I've got 22-23 degrees in mine.

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Ya wasn't like that a couple thousand miles ago, but they did look beat up and I could move the pulley back and forth a little bit. You can see some of the bushing material on the side of the pulley.

Why are you worried about the 3.5 from 4.0? I think he really started running into issues when he went to a 12:1 CR.

Looking at your sig and curious why only 17* on 19psi? I'm right around 19 and I think I've got 22-23 degrees in mine.

Yeah your right, I should be good to go. I only plan on running 25# on the 3.4l W/ on a 8.5.1cr motor.

All can say is Casey Wittmer tuned it on the safe side. I bought it last year making 647/590 on 19#'s w/19* timing on 92/torco.

now makes 666/650 on 19#'s w/17* timing on pump e85.

What also is a little crazy is my base Fuel pressure is set at 32#.

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Yeah sounds like that's the norm 43-50psi. my last car TT ls 350z had 160lb injectors running a 450 then a Magnafuel 4303 at 4ps1 though the holley HP.

That base FP was 45psi. So I know why Casey did the safe tune. Encase of bad pump gas(e85). But I have no idea why my FP is set to what looks like stock settngs?

MG0h3

Established Member
Beats me. You sure it isn't 39 or 40 and you see 32 with the vacuum line hooked up?

Basically your PW should be greater at a lower PSI is all.

Users who are viewing this thread