What did you do for your Terminator today?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_7460.JPG

Took it to the gym today and noticed I had some parking lot competition. I could have shown the lamborghini owner all the cargo space in the trunk, but i didn't want him to regret his poor financial decision.

MG0h3

Established Member
Finished off my RXT apparently

Looking at dyad but I wish it came with an aluminum flywheel.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Yeah man. I do it by myself without much of an issue. They are great. It just gets old jacking the car up to put them under the wheels.

Cool man thanks for the reply. My Cobra sits in a one stall garage and I'd just like to slide it closer to the wall for better access to tools and such.

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Yeah those go-pro's are nice. As there are a jack and a stand in 1.
I went to HF and picked up the knock-offs go-pro jacks. For 1/3 the price 6 years now and still working though 1 is leaking a little.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
How much and turn around time for the rebuild on the RXT?

Turn around was about 12 days that's including time i shipped it to them, it was $540 bucks for the rebuild to include flywheel resurfacing. It looked brand new when returned.

how hard was it removing the trans with headers?

Never easy with LTs but isn't really bad if you separate it from the bell housing first.

MG0h3

Established Member
Turn around was about 12 days that's including time i shipped it to them, it was $540 bucks for the rebuild to include flywheel resurfacing. It looked brand new when returned.

Cool thanks. Think I'm just going to get the RXT 1200.

Never easy with LTs but isn't really bad if you separate it from the bell housing first.

IllCobra

Established Member

Did you have to loosen any of the header studs first or was removing the trans from the bellhousing first all you need to do?

Users who are viewing this thread