What did you do for your Terminator today?

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Oh I didn’t know if the 2.65. I would agree. Not that I’m looking now to change, I only have 23K miles on the car and i don’t drive much but I like to plan ahead. I hear the 2.3 gen 2 can get you close or at 600hp which is my goal for a street cobra without risking / changing too much

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yep, I'm at 600 to the wheels with 3.0 upper, ID1000's injectors and VMP boost a pump. I'm only at 17K miles and don't drive much either. Car is perfect at this horsepower or maybe closer to 700 Lol.

462e84d8a990cefca35d52fd58d151a1.jpg

8c99d2ddcfb69f3a6604bd87f31acb33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
Got the inspection done yesterday. Went to my usual place and after 4 yrs I see a whole shop of new guys. Little anxious at first but they didn't look at anything; just did the scan and passed me.

Ripped around for a little bit and kept hearing a chirp next to other cars at stoplights. Sounds like an idler bearing and I've never done the ACC drive idlers; just the SC drive system. Ripped the bridge off and waiting for bearings now.

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member
I'm 616rwhp and like 592 torque on 93 octane 18ilbs boost. And I have a ton of room to grow with my 2.9 Whipple.

Whatever you choose caseindaplace make sure you have 200 hp to grow cause believe it or don't but 600hp is a weak street car these days it's fun but I'm board already... I'm looking at a e85 change and can go to 750 hopefully with an injector change.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Caseindaplace

Established Member

Caseindaplace

Established Member
I'm 616rwhp and like 592 torque on 93 octane 18ilbs boost. And I have a ton of room to grow with my 2.9 Whipple.

Whatever you choose caseindaplace make sure you have 200 hp to grow cause believe it or don't but 600hp is a weak street car these days it's fun but I'm board already... I'm looking at a e85 change and can go to 750 hopefully with an injector change.

Haha i see what you are saying. Don’t sell myself short and plan to have the means to grow in the event I out grow what is set up. So a VMP 2.3 would be maxed or close to at 600 range, so 2.65 would be an option or the 2.9. Both giving 600 but room to improve

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Ripped the bridge off and waiting for bearings now.

Are you replacing the whole pulley or are you just replacing the bearings in the original pulley?

On my coupe I replaced the whole pulley. On my Vert I just replaced the bearings in the original pulley.

My Vert is pretty much stock, but I like the "look" of the Metco pulley, so I went with them on my coupe.

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member
Haha i see what you are saying. Don’t sell myself short and plan to have the means to grow in the event I out grow what is set up. So a VMP 2.3 would be maxed or close to at 600 range, so 2.65 would be an option or the 2.9. Both giving 600 but room to improve

No 2.3 tvs can get in 700s... On e85

But with 2 new blowers coming out for our cars I would wait for one of those.

MG0h3

Established Member
Are you replacing the whole pulley or are you just replacing the bearings in the original pulley?

On my coupe I replaced the whole pulley. On my Vert I just replaced the bearings in the original pulley.

My Vert is pretty much stock, but I like the "look" of the Metco pulley, so I went with them on my coupe.

Just the bearings. I have the billetflow set on the SC drive system. Cheapest price I could find was through Billetflow so I just ordered from them.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

GETLIQUID

Established Member
Like everyone else in the cold belt, walked by it for the 100th time and decided it was time to ponder selling her. 10th anniv vert with 19k miles. Kind of sad moment to be honest.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Like everyone else in the cold belt, walked by it for the 100th time and decided it was time to ponder selling her. 10th anniv vert with 19k miles. Kind of sad moment to be honest.

You should post pictures of that sexy car! It will sell very quickly.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
FWIW, I've ran MM plates on three different cars and didn't have any noticeable NVH increase. I do understand not wanting to drill though. I didn't really have a choice as I wanted to run coilovers.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

I’m not a fan of drilling, but installed these on my brother’s mach 1 if anyone is interested to see the process

Users who are viewing this thread