Venomous01 Vs. JD_Z28

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Two months later and you two women still haven't raced?:poke:

It's two hours, not two light years. By the time this ****ing race gets filmed you'll both be driving top fuelers.:loser:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
93 347 Cobra said:
Two months later and you two women still haven't raced?:poke:

It's two hours, not two light years. By the time this ****ing race gets filmed you'll both be driving top fuelers.:loser:
:lol1:

:beer:

JD_Z28

Established Member
Venomous01 said:

If you're avaliable this Friday lets make it happen :-D

If you can make it out were going to have other quick cars out with us also, Whippled GT500, 577 whp T/A, H/C Built Camaro, 383 Stroker LT1 w/a 150 shot, Whippled 03 Cobra, and more.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
JD_Z28 said:
If you're avaliable this Friday lets make it happen :-D

If you can make it out were going to have other quick cars out with us also, Whippled GT500, 577 whp T/A, H/C Built Camaro, 383 Stroker LT1 w/a 150 shot, Whippled 03 Cobra, and more.
I'll see what I can do. The car is suppose to be done Thursday. It's a long trip, but that sounds like fun.

I didn't know whipple made a upgraded sc for the GT500's. What is that car putting down and what size sc is it.

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Jesus any #'s on that thing?

I have been talking about dropping a built 5.4L Ford GT shortblock/heads or built stroked/bored out 5.0L VT or MMR engine in my cobra and maybe switching to a 3.4L Whipple myself when available, but we'll see. I am very happy with my setup as is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread