Venomous01 Vs. JD_Z28

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
Nice runs and vid guys! Hit me up with a pm next time you decide to come closer to vegas. Im all in for some fun runs! :D

JD_Z28

Established Member
Thanks for all the postitive responses guys and who knows we might be having another vid comming soon ;-)

The guy with the 400awhp Evo puts down 570awhp on his race map and he just put in some cams. I might be setting up another meet soon so I can run him with his new setup and mine :thumbsup:

SCM3

Established Member
captain4g63 said:
That must be it.

Sorry im not too familiar with the sounds/car of different cobra's...It was the pullied cobra then..spinning through 2nd is fun and no i dont consider that a mis-shift.

SCM3

Established Member
JD_Z28 said:
Thanks for all the postitive responses guys and who knows we might be having another vid comming soon ;-)

The guy with the 400awhp Evo puts down 570awhp on his race map and he just put in some cams. I might be setting up another meet soon so I can run him with his new setup and mine :thumbsup:

I want a piece of that Evo:burn:

Sage

Established Member
JD, good video's. I can't wait to see what your car does with the fuel pump in. Maybe we can get a group goin' Christmas weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread