Turbo Build...04 Coyote Swap GT

The Mongoose

Established Member
I saw Justin post the dyno results a few days ago. Great numbers and even cooler build. The car looks great. I hope to see you/it out at the 2016 KC Street Car Takeover and Annual F-Body vs. Mustang meet.

TClark22

Established Member
I saw Justin post the dyno results a few days ago. Great numbers and even cooler build. The car looks great. I hope to see you/it out at the 2016 KC Street Car Takeover and Annual F-Body vs. Mustang meet.

I'll be there. Was at both of those this year but not in racing condition.

TClark22

Established Member
143rd, the farm house with the barn and white fence on the north side of the street. Just past the school

Oh i remember now. Someone was on the roof of the garage? I remember a girl waving at me from the roof i think. Lol I saw other people but my attention was to the roof walker. I was like, whats going on up there?

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
Guess I'll just update this thread for adding to the build!

Switching to auto so parts are stacking up...

And just a few more pics for good measure...A couple are from when I took the car back out of hibernation because Kansas can't make up its mind whether is actually going to be winter or not. A couple others are from the move and a brother photo op...his white ST, my ST and the stang sitting outside in the rain while we moved into the new house

I'll be starting to look for houses for myself this new year! lol so making it rain cash money on my car will slow way down. Luckily all I have left is to build rear end, then eventually cage it.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh i remember now. Someone was on the roof of the garage? I remember a girl waving at me from the roof i think. Lol I saw other people but my attention was to the roof walker. I was like, whats going on up there?

Haha yeah that was my wife waving from the roof, she and her dad were up putting xmas lights up lol

BTW i've said it before but this car is so sweet, excellent work

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
Needs moar low. Lol.

You're not wrong! The rear needs to be fixed...currently on cut stock springs. I will be cutting a little more off to lower it down but I want to go to a true coilover setup when I go to get my ARB welded in and stuff. But I need to get the auto in and see how much ground clearance I have after...

Haha yeah that was my wife waving from the roof, she and her dad were up putting xmas lights up lol

BTW i've said it before but this car is so sweet, excellent work

Thanks man! I would have given you guys some throttle if I knew who it was! lol even though that's a 30 mph zone...

Last edited:

blownstang1

Established Member
sick build man. Couple questions if you dont mind.

what injectors and fuel system are you using for E85

And also what k-member and a arms ?

Thanks

TClark22

Established Member
sick build man. Couple questions if you dont mind.

what injectors and fuel system are you using for E85

And also what k-member and a arms ?

Thanks

Thanks man. I'm running ID1300s, fuel system is fore dual hat, dual walbro 405s (supposedly recently found that prolonged E85 use with these pumps trashes them...but yolo as they were previously E85 certified), PTFE hose and fittings.

I wonder if I can hook up a Coyote to my AODE. :bored:

Yes you can...as long as the AODE is meant for a modular block

I don't have many updates but this week I should be putting the auto in.

Users who are viewing this thread