Trinity VS GEN2 data???

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Congrats on a stout piece !! Will the Gen 2 take a bigger throttle body than the 67mm ? Say 73or 75 mm ? Im sure that wont hurt numbers if it did. I understand you guys were testing your stuff

As a rule, yes, if it's a standard bolt pattern. The blade(s) should clear the opening.

bj

BMR Tech

Sweet test.

I have gotten to abuse the test car, and on E85.....it is an absolute ANIMAL.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Sweet test.

I have gotten to abuse the test car, and on E85.....it is an absolute ANIMAL.

So....let's see...Tom was the first to test drive MY car when we put on the GEN II. I didn't drive his. You did. I just like riding in your wake back here buddy. ;)
bj

BMR Tech

So....let's see...Tom was the first to test drive MY car when we put on the GEN II. I didn't drive his. You did. I just like riding in your wake back here buddy. ;)
bj

I wanna take it back to the track with the newfound power, and make those street tires WORK!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Is the timing data available for each setup or is that something we are not privy to?

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
With the 90F summer weather we were very limited on timing, even on what used to be thought of as good Florida 93 pump gas.

93 Baseline with stage 4 was 15-15.5* deg

93 with gen2 was about 1* less

E85 and Gulf Mach 116 unleaded race gas was 21.5*, also brought the full amount of timing on sooner (about 3500rpm) since the engine could tolerate much more timing without knock sensor activity.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
With the 90F summer weather we were very limited on timing, even on what used to be thought of as good Florida 93 pump gas.

93 Baseline with stage 4 was 15-15.5* deg

93 with gen2 was about 1* less

E85 and Gulf Mach 116 unleaded race gas was 21.5*, also brought the full amount of timing on sooner (about 3500rpm) since the engine could tolerate much more timing without knock sensor activity.

Wow.......Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread