Totaled Cobra...Buying an H2

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
Originally posted by venom279
You abviously don't know Bob, he is very well liked and respected here. Just because he didn't jump on the bash-a-chebby bandwagon, doesn't mean he is a brownnoser.
Word yo!!! That brown stuff is from his exhaust:lol:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by venom279
You abviously don't know Bob, he is very well liked and respected here. Just because he didn't jump on the bash-a-chebby bandwagon, doesn't mean he is a brownnoser.
Thanks my friend! I was just being friendly to the guy. Heck, I was a Chevy guy for over 30 years. My last Chevy was a Callaway converted '94 Z-28 (450 hp) that was known as far south as Florida. Won a first place and runner up in Super Chevy Show competition the only two years I showed it. I love ALL muscle cars. It's like comparing nationalities. Skin color may vary but the blood within is still red. ;-)

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Why would anyone think this is a "bash-a-chevy" attitude? We're saying clearly that the H1 is great. We've said the Corvette is great. Do you think that just because Chevy makes an inferior product, for the sole purpose of selling it to rich people with no clue about automobiles, that it is beyond bashing because its a chevy? The H2 is a joke, end of discussion. I couldn't care if its a Ford or a Mopar, or what. Its pathetic. Chevy makes some great vehicles. The H2 isn't one of them.

The H2 happens to be a GM product. We are not bashing it for being a GM product...we're bashing it for being a low quality, all hype, and no "delivery on that hype" product.

There are a vast number of non-Ford, non-Cobra products you could get that would actually be good. My cobra is only great because its exactly what I want. For any number of my friends, a cobra would be the worst choice of cars imaginable, because it doesn't do what they want a vehicle to do...BUT...the Cobra does do what it promises and what it claims to do. The H2 does none of the things it promises or claims. This is why Cobras rock and H2's are worthy of pity.

Last edited:

BlueSHO

i love lamp
Established Member
Originally posted by AtomHeart
The corvette is an exotic that has such poor performance for the exotic realm, it has to go pick on musclecars to beat anyone. If it tried to compete with other exotics, it would get its ass handed to it all day long. It's sad. If you're gonna be a 2 seat sports car 45" tall, then you better be prepared to take a chunk out of a Diablo or Enzo or any of those other cars that end with o.

Corvette = The Little Exotic that Can't

:burn:

right, cause the z06 dosent outrun a ferrari 360 and a 911 turbo........no it dosent have the build quality or high grade materials, but your not paying 6figures either

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
CobraBob: Guess I did have the wrong idea....my bad. I do agree though, to each his own and there are MANY cars I'd like to own.....I just need a bigger garage and ALOT more dough!

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
If you dont want comments then dont start threads.

You would want your friends to tell you if you looked like an idiot before leaving the house, right?

Originally posted by svt03cobra10th
I appreciate all the inputs from you guys, for those of you how felt the need to try to be assholes, then say what you will, it speaks of your character. I personally really like the H2 and so far they have a decent resale. I am not telling you this to justify my imminent purhcase, but there is logic in what I am thinking. I found an '04 in pewter loaded that is 43k. I will get about 33k for my car, finance 10k for 5 years and I drive an H2 for $160 a month. Pay it off in 2 and a half years and I have a decent trade in on an '07 Cobra.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Yea, we're only trying to keep you from embarrasing yourself to the entire car enthusiast world. But...its your money, as others have said. Buy what you want.

bglf83

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I like your attitude Alex, and respect you for it. Hope you stick around and add to our community whenever you can. :)

im with bob you sound like a cool guy.

brandon

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by impulsive1
CobraBob: Guess I did have the wrong idea....my bad. I do agree though, to each his own and there are MANY cars I'd like to own.....I just need a bigger garage and A LOT more dough!
Hmmm. Now if I had the money and a BIG garage I'd have.......
1. An '05 Z-06 Vette (to drive to the office)
2. An original Shelby Cobra (to play with)
3. A BMW X5 4.8is (for groceries and vacations)
4. A Dodge SRT-10 (just for the fun of it and running to Home Depot)
5. Lexus LS (for the wife)
6. A '65 frame-off restored blue GTO for the cruise scene

If I ever hit the lottery for 300 mil I'll buy each of you the car of your choice. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread