Top car wash soap?

RussZTT

Established Member
An easy, quick method to washing, not using 2 buckets or a foam gun:
[youtube_browser]qVTBBL8WDDM[/youtube_browser]

and a good soap:
NEW 2012 AUTO WASH

aw2012tech.gif

putting the soap directly on the mitt is not the best idea. You need the soap to be nice and sudsy to properly lift the contaminants up and off the paint to prevent scratching. You want a nice thick foaming soap, and apply it lightly to the car, don't scrub the paint with any heavy force, even with proper suds...
Thats the normal way of washing a car :shrug:

RussZTT

Established Member
EVERYONE needs this setup so they can get out of the stone ages with there car washing BS. This is by far the best way to wash your car... not to mention it is much faster. Use a microfiber mit to wash the car after the soap is sprayed on, then power wash off and dry... done.

my car is Sterling Grey by the way... the foam goes on so thick it will paint a black car white. ive had people pull over off the road and walk up to me while i was washing my car and ask what i was using LOL!!

Chemical guys Maxi suds 2

Car Wash Shampoo Maxi Suds No Wax

MTM Foam Lance

MTM Hydro Professional Foam Lance Adjustable with 32 oz. Bottle | Wayfair

0NDjp.jpg

in action....

[youtube_browser]tcCR7US3NQE[/youtube_browser]
Id like to try this.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
i just purchased Mr. Pink from Chemical Guys. MR. PINK Super Suds Shampoo Superior Surface Cleanser

How do you like the Mr. PINK Shampoo? I'm contemplating on purchasing either Mr. Pink or their Maxi Suds Shampoo.

Car Wash Shampoo Maxi Suds No Wax

Update: Ended up going to Chemical Guys and got myself Mr. Pink to use with my new MTM foam Lance. My Foam Lance arrived on Monday and like some, the attachment piece didn't fit with my pressure washer. I ended up going to lowes today and bought myself a different fitting. Got home, tried the new fitting just to find out that I got the wrong size. Hopefully I get a chance tomorrow and pick up the correct one to be able to use this weekend.

Last edited:

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Was able to get the correct fitting for my pressure washer and MTM foam Lance and it worked great. I used Mr. Pink soap, so not sure if thats the reason, but the suds didn't look as thick as Walked_U_Hard's video. Maybe I need to adjust the nozzle a bit more, but overall i'm very satisfied. I should be ordering my Porter Cable soon, and hopefully do a full detail.

Users who are viewing this thread