Top car wash soap?

I recognize we have a lot of Show N Shine pros in this section. I would like your help and suggestions so I can't cut through the phony bologna.

Are all car wash soaps the same?

I've been using the Eagle One soap and the Meguiars Carnuba car wash soap. Are they all the same? Looking for a high quality, if there is such a thing, car wash soap? Don't mind paying some if it really stands above the rest.

Fellas thanks in advance. Cobra is getting up there in years and its real confusing at times to discern which products are worth the coin and which isn't. So I welcome your advice. :thumbsup:

Rob

George Wax

Established Member
In endorse Meguiars Gold Class Car Wash. Great cleaning ability and rinses clean. It will leave a nice shine on the vehicle. It's also avaiable in one gallon. I usually use two to three ounces per 4 gallons of water.

In endorse Meguiars Gold Class Car Wash. Great cleaning ability and rinses clean. It will leave a nice shine on the vehicle. It's also avaiable in one gallon. I usually use two to three ounces per 4 gallons of water.

Have tried this one and unfortunately I'm not a very big fan of it.

CG Citrus Wash n' Gloss! Great product, one of the better car shampoos I have ever used and is a great bang for your buck. Suds like crazy too if thats what your into!

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss 128 oz.

Lusso hands down

Reunited with my HTC Rezound

Am going to try these three that you guys recommended. Never heard of them. Will report back at a later date as to which of the 3 impressed me much. I appreciate all the suggestions fellas. :beer:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Have tried this one and unfortunately I'm not a very big fan of it.

Am going to try these three that you guys recommended. Never heard of them. Will report back at a later date as to which of the 3 impressed me much. I appreciate all the suggestions fellas. :beer:
no problem man! try them out! lusso i get is from detailers domain and is like $8.95 i think and you only need a couple cap fulls for amazing results and wont strip your current wax. I wont try another car wash ever i have no reason to!

MattZ28

Established Member
Gold Class if you want something cheap and effective. Optimum if you want something a bit more high quality....it really doesn't get any better than that. Other than that, shampoo is shampoo...some of the really expensive ones are absurdly overpriced and there's really no need to spend that much.

Gold Class if you want something cheap and effective. Optimum if you want something a bit more high quality....it really doesn't get any better than that. Other than that, shampoo is shampoo...some of the really expensive ones are absurdly overpriced and there's really no need to spend that much.

Cool. Thanks for your input. :thumbsup:

mach14604

Established Member
Gold Glass is junk soap if you ask me. I like the NXT or Meguiars Wash and Wax. It is yellow in color little goes a long way!

Thanks for all the additional suggestions fellas. Wow so many products being recommended that I've never heard of. This exciting. Generally I wash my car once every 3 weeks. I just hate washing cars. But now I'm excited to see what kind of a difference these different soaps make. Thanks again.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Could you elaborate?

I hose it down to loosen the debris.

Use a hand mit and pour the soap directly on the mit.

Use microfiber towels to dry the car.

Research two-bucket method.

wanna get even crazier? Air dry it with a leaf blower. Your neighbors will give you weird looks but **** em, their cars all look like they wash with SOS pads and dish soap anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread